28

The summer you went missing

-Missing-

ANGELICA WALKED ALONGSIDE HER ROOMMATES, NICI AND MATT ON HER COLLEGE CAMPUS.

Angelica was happily trying to let go of Conrad and the old Angelica. She made two new friends but unfortunately attended the same college as Conrad.

"Geli? You listening?" Nici snapped her fingers in front of the girls face. Angelica turned "not really I'm sorry" she apologized. "I said party guy three o-" she stopped speaking as a guy approached.

Oliver Roberts, Angelica had kissed him at the party a few nights back but he wouldn't stop texting and calling. "Angelica, hey" he said, his hands shoved deep into his pockets.

Oliver was cute with his floppy dirty blonde hair, staggering height, soulful green eyes and fair skin. He was slightly muscular and was a pretty good pitcher on the baseball team. But he wasn't Conrad, his green eyes only made her think about how Conrad's were more lively.

"Hi Oliver" she gave a tight smile. The boys eyes shamelessly raked over her fitted white baby tee and tight black shorts. "Hey I had texted but I'm not sure if you got it" he looked back at her eyes. "I'm sorry Oliver but I'm not looking for anything right now" she said.

"But I just thought-" she stared at him making him stop. "maybe we can be friends?" He proposed. "Maybe, i will text you later kay?" She asked. He nodded with a grin and watched as she walked away.

"You're terrible" Nici and Matt shook their heads. "What?" She shrugged, Matt shot her a sassy look. "You know you aren't gonna text him. Why do you do this to men Geli" Matt tsked. "Shut up Matthew, let's not bring up the Sophia situation" geli rolled her eyes.

"Hey I didn't lead her on! I just never told her I wasn't looking for something" he shrugged. The two girls shot him a look. The trio entered their shared apartment, shutting the door behind them.

——————————

"Geli get the door!" Matthew shouted. "You get the door!" Geli shouted back. "Can one of you get the door" Nici called annoyed. Matthew went to open the door. There stood Jeremiah Fisher and Belly Conklin.

Belly's eyes raked over the tall shirtless boy with black circular glasses and damp blonde hair clinging to his forehead. Red Pj pants hung onto his waist and his feet were covered with a familiar pair of Halloween socks. "Uh hey can I help you?" Matt asked leaning against the door.

Jeremiah cleared his throat "I think we got the wrong apartment. Sorry we were looking for a girl named Angelica". "You have the right apartment," Matthew said.

He turned his head back "geli! Someone's here for you" he shouted. "God shut up Matthew we will get a complaint again and stop stretching out my socks!" She grumbled smacking his back.

Angelica stepped beside the tall blonde. She wore small white shorts with a black tank top that said 'Boy tears' and her hair was wrapped into a towel. "Jere? What are you doing here?".

The boy was stunned, the two in front of him look like they had just gotten out of the shower with each other. "Oh um never mind" Jeremiah shook his head. "Oh well jere since you're here meet Matthew. Matt this is Jeremiah".

"Nice to meet you man." Matt smiled to which Jeremiah half smiled back. "So what brings you to vist my little geli" he wrapped a arm around the girl. "Matt go help Nici" Angelica glared. "With what?" he asked.

"Anything go away Matthew" she shooed him away. Matt rolled his eyes but slipped back into the apartment. "Conrad is missing. We figured you'd know somewhere he could be" belly spoke up.

" that name is forbidden" Matthew called. "Matthew Eric Forbes! Shut the fuck up" Angelica snapped. "What do you mean missing?" She asked. "We can't find him, his roomate hasn't heard from him-".

"Come in" she ushered them inside. Jeremiah closed the door behind him and belly as Angelica ran into her room. Jeremiah looked at the girl on the couch. She wore the same bottoms as Matthew and the same top as Angelica.

Her long curly brown hair was pushed into a terrible bun. Jeremiah thought the girl was absolutely beautiful almond skin (idk bro) and long dark lashes that framed her gorgeous brown eyes made Jeremiah's breath hitch in his chest.

Angelica came jogging out in gray flared sweatpants, a black tank top, and a pale purple sweater. "I'll go find him and give you a call jere" she said. The boy nodded ripping his eyes off of who must of been Nici.