30

The summer i found you

-Took you for-

ANGELICA FOUND HIM IN A SECLUDED PARK IN THE CORNER OF TOWN.

"Conrad fisher you are many things but I would have never took you for a nostalgic run away" she muttered from behind him taking in the once familiar scenery. "I don't want to talk" he mumbled. "Good because I didn't ask you too" she replied and sat in front of him.

She glanced at the old tree beside them. "Maybe it's still here" she muttered standing up and reaching into the hole of the tree. She pulled a small book that looked almost like a diary.

"The lovey book" he mumbled staring at the small pink book. "I remember the first time we kissed here".

"Connie how much further?" Angelica called behind him. "Shhh you're gonna love it" he grinned back at her. He pushed a bush out of the way and there it was. A flat land with grass and orange leaves littering the ground.

"What do you think?" He asked. "It's so pretty" she smiled and motioned for him to sit down. The two sat side by side talking about whatever. "You're very pretty lovey" he mumbled looking down at her face.

"You're very pretty too Connie" she muttered. Conrad touched her face "can I kiss you?" He asked. She smiled "yes. Can I kiss you back?" She asked. "I hope so" he laughed before attaching his lips softly to hers.

The warm ness of Conrad's lips contrasted with the cold she was feeling from the air. The two pulled away from the sweet kiss, both smiling and blushing. "I really liked that" they said in unison before breaking into laughter.

"Can we captured the moment?" She asked. "Please?" He asked. She pulled out her phone and turned her head. Her eyes fell close as Conrad kissed her again. Her phone snapped a picture of the romantic moment.

The page sat in her lap as she stared at it. She was so happy then, and now it ached her. "Don't run away from your problems. What's going on?" She asked.

"We are losing the beach house" he mumbled. She gave him a sad look "Connie" she frowned her tone laced with sadness. "Don't do that. Don't sit here and pretend like you haven't been ripping me to shreds" he shot up from the ground.

"Ripping you to shreds Conrad? Let's not forget last summer I had to watch my boyfriend fall in love with someone else! I watched you look straight through me to her!" She stood and jabbed her finger into his chest.

"I've watched you prance around with her. I had to see you destroy yourself on campus and couldn't do a fucking thing because you would hurt me Conrad and you promised you wouldn't" she glared.

"Okay! Yea I hurt you and I hate myself for it. But watching you walk around with Matthew Forbes while carrying around the pieces of my heart kills me" he swallowed thickly.

"For the past 2 months I've watched the woman I love change right before my eyes. it's just a reminder of how much I miss you" His eyes glossed over.

"I changed because how I was didn't lead to anything but empty promises, a dramatic ex boyfriend and a child who thinks she's somehow the fucking sun! You know Connie, I've never met someone as self centered as you two. Perhaps you two should be together." she scoffed.

She let out a breathe taking her emotions and shoving them down. "You're selfish Conrad. Narcissistic, cruel and moody. But I loved you anyways, so get in the fucking car we are going to campus" she said.

HII GUYS HAPPY MONDAY SOOOO I WAS WONDERING WHATS UR THOUGHTS ON ANGELICA, HER AND CONRAD ETC ETC

Next chapter will be a small back track I forgot to write in her graduation but I'm gonna re arrange the order so 🤫🤫