0.6

-sea legs-

THE BEST FRIENDS WALTZED INTO THE KITCHEN.

"I've missed you so much" Conrad attacked Angelica's neck and cheek with kisses. Belly glared in disgust. Cassie nudged her and shook her head. "Quit it Connie!" She giggled and pushed him away.

"Aw come on I know you missed me" A dopey grin on his face. This made both brunette girls smile. Belly had almost forgot he wasn't looking at her, almost. Cassie nudged the brunette again a bit harder and shook her head once more.

She knew what Angelica was truly like. Angelica last year and part of this year had gotten suspended twice. She wasn't one to run from a school fight.

Cassie sat in her English glass drawing on the corner of her paper. Cassie loved butterflies, on Angelica's necklace it had a butterfly replacing the dot above the i. Cassie thought it was beautiful.

A loud smack came to the window and littered gasps filled the classroom. Angelica was pressing a girl name Sadie's face into the glass. "Sorry I didn't hear you bitch what?!" Angelica asked. Cassie looked away in slight fear.

The girl standing before her was laughing wildly with Conrad and Steven. "Cass was on the team too." Angelica said placing her hands on the blondes shoulders. Her cheek pressed against the girls long hair.

"Wait what team?" Cassie asked, her brows knitted together. "The soccer team! What number were you guys?" Jere asked excitedly.

"Oh I was number 3 and she was number 7" Cassie said. "That's awesome! I'm number 3 on my baseball team" Steven grinned to which Cassie smiled back.

"Hey belly, do you play any sports?" Angelica asked. "No she doesn't" Steven answered for her. "I thought about becoming a cheerleader" belly said shyly. The boys let out snickers while Angelica grew a bright grin.

"We are cheerleaders!" Angelica grinned pulling out her phone. Angelica swiped excitedly through photos of both her and Cassie. Belly grinned at the photos they made cheerleading seem so fun.

However Angelica had scrolled to far and it was a picture of Angelica and Conrad kissing on the football field. The score and his team cheering behind them. Another swipe belly made filled her with anger.

Between them was a red box and a nice car in the back ground. She remembered this when she stalked Angelica's Instagram. The car was a gift to Angelica from her dad and Conrad had bought her this beautiful dress.

There was one where she was pressed into his chest with a smile. He looked down at her with so much admiration it made Belly's heart burn. "That is a sick ass car jelly" Steven said.

"Thanks! It was for my sweet 16" she smiled. Her smile made Conrad remember his conversation with his mother eariler.

The salty sea scent filled his nose as he stayed still for his mothers painting. "So Connie, how's Angelica?" His mother asked. "She's good. Amazing" a light smile on his face. "I'm glad she makes you so happy connie, you need a girl like that in your life" she stated.

Conrad debated with himself in his head a bit before saying "I'm in love with her. I love her" he said. Susanna's grin widened "I know,". "The way you look at her" she added.