0.4

The summer I almost got arrested- All

-Happy nights-

"CASS CAN YOU HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

Cassie was taking forever to follow Angelica to her car. Cassie mumbled something under her breath incoherently. Meanwhile belly and Conrad were having a moment in the car.

"Belly...your hair is so" he went to touch it when the door popped open. Belly watched painfully as his eyes lit up. Belly loved the way Conrad looked at her but he admired Angelica, in her heart she knew she'd never come before Angelica.

Angelica sat next to Conrad and had Cassie beside her. She reached across the girl to shut the door.

"Lovey! You know I call you Lovey because you are so loveable and I love you so much" he said dramatically. "Aw Connie baby, you get so corny when you're drunk" she smiled but then winced from the pain.

His lazy smiled faded to a frown as he touched her jaw softly, moving her face around. "He hit you." he grumbled. "It's okay. I hit that sorry fucker back" she raised her right hand to reveal angry red marks on her knuckles.

He laughed "I love you" he pecked her lips. "I love you too" she replied cuddling into his side. Belly and Cassie both watched with pain and anger in their eyes.

"Have you kids been drinking tonight?" A officer tapped on the window. "Fuck!" Angelica sighed.

(This is Spanish)

'How could you be so irresponsible! Drinking on your first night and getting caught?! I raised you better than that Angelica' Alexandria yelled through the phone. 'Relax Alex! And I didn't drink, I fought' Angelica replied.

"Angelica Taylor Loven-Mendoza!" Alexandra snapped. "Okay! Im Sorry Alex" Angelica sighed. "Go to bed. Straight to bed Angelica" Alexandra said sternly. "Alright, good night" Angelica muttered. Alex said it back and hung up.

Angelica set off back to her and Conrad's room. She found Conrad standing in the room with a sarrow look on his face. Angelica closed the door softly. Her palms resting on the door.

He turned and looked at her. "Connie? Are you okay?" She asked walking towards him. She reached to touch his face when he jumped back. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"You got hurt because of me. He hit you because of me. I should have just taken that punch".

"Connie....it's my fault for being in the way. He didn't mean to hit me and you didn't know I was right there" she said. He finally met her eyes "how can you be so understanding?" He asked.

"I've had a lot of practice. Now come on and lay in the bed with your girlfriend" she whispered. Her eyes hung low and a flirty grin on her face. He smirked and followed close behind her.

The couple laid down holding each other. Conrad traced shapes on her waist. "I love you Angel" he mumbled. His head rested on her chest as her fingers guided through his hair. "I love you too Connie baby".

A knock came to the door "angie" Cassie whined like a baby. "Yes?" Angelica asked. "Come lay with me I don't feel good" she whined. "Please don't go" Conrad begged her.

She sighed and opened the door for Cassie. Now in the bed was Conrad spooning Angelica with Cassie laying on the edge. Conrad was a bit uncomfortable but it made Angelica happy that she could appease both.

Cassie was fast asleep while the couple were up. "Connie?" She asked softly. "Yes?" He replied. "Do you wanna take a walk?" She asked. He agreed and the two quietly slipped out of bed.

Angelica threw on her crocs and one of Conrad's many sweaters. The couple walked hand and hand out to the beach. The two found a cozy spot and sat down. "Connie?" She asked softly.

Her head laid on his shoulder and his arm stayed wrapped around her waist. "Hm?" He hummed looking at the sky that was slowly fading into a lighter blue.

She lifted her head off his shoulder and turned toward him. "If weed stops your brain does crack stop your nose?" she asked staring at the calm sea. He turned to her and laughed. "Where do you come up with this stuff" he asked.

She shrugged "I have no idea". She laughed a bit. "I'm happy you came with me" he said. She intertwined their fingers "I'll always be here for you Conrad" she looked at him.

Her eyes filled with love as she stared at him. "Always?" He asked. "Forever and ever even when you're old and gray" she grinned. He tackled her lightly, kissing all over her face.

"My girl is a poet" she giggled and wrapped her legs around his torso. "Quit it Connie" she thrashed as he began to ticketing her side. "Never!" He declared.

Belly watched from the top of the hill. A sorrowful look on her face. "You'll never be able to get his attention off of her" a voice sounded. Belly turned around to see Cassie.

She was wearing plaid pj pants, a white long sleeve and her hair was messy. "What are you talking about?" Belly asked. Cassie laughed "you're in love with Conrad. Don't try and hide it honey".

"So what you're gonna tell Angelica?" Belly rolled her eyes. A smirk slid onto Cassie's face. She looked over at the couple laying in each others arms on the beach. Rage clouded her mind.

"No. I'm gonna help you"