44

- The wedding-

"YOU LOOK AMAZING MIJA"

Sky gushed as she stared at her daughter. Angelica looking in the mirror to admire her freshly done make up. May 17th, her wedding day.

A knock came to the door. The women turned to see Andrew standing in the door way. "Hey there is the bride" he grinned. "Hey drew" she smiled at him.

"Gift from the groom" Andrew came in with a large white box with a light purple ribbon. Andrew set it on her lap and walked out, shutting the door behind him.

To my lovely bride,

Since you were a child you've planned your wedding day up to a tee. I'm happy to be your (soon to be) husband, to make this day hopefully perfect I got you something I know 7 year old lovey would want to be married in.

"No.....he didn't" her eyes welded up once more. "What?" Nici asked rising from her chair. Alex, sky and nici all crowded around the box.

Angelica pulled the lid off, inside was two of her very own Vivian Westwood dresses (I know only one is VW but look this is a ff okay bare with me). A designer she had been absolutely in love with since she was 10.

"God that's beautiful" Alex gasped. Angelica ran to try it on. The white gown fitting her like a glove. "Are you guys ready?" Angelica asked.

"Yeah!" Nici said almost bouncing in her seat. The door opened with a soft click and Angelica emerged. Her dress was beautiful, she was beautiful. The large ball style gown and crystals along the bust and middle.

Angelica stopped in the mirror. This was exactly what she had pictured her wedding to be.

Soon the wedding began. The brides maids in liliac dresses walking down the aisle with the best man and groomsmen.

Angelica had chosen her sister Alex to be her maid of honor. She was paired with Jeremiah, Conrad's best man. Nici and Cassie was also in the wedding walking down with Steven and Andrew.

Music began to play and instead of here comes the bride a softer version of la lecon particuliere played. Conrad stood nervously fidgeting in his white suit. "You got this man" Jeremiah whispered.

Conrad shot him a graceful smile. The large doors were pulled open and there she was. The sheer veil covering her face as her father walked her down the aisle. Conrad swallowed thickly as he saw her.

The music made the moment slow as he watched her. Everything felt unreal, he was being married to someone who looked like an Angel.

"I love you Angelica" her father muttered to her. "I love you too dad" she tried to blink away her tears. The purple flowers under her feet let her know this was real.

Conrad stepped down and held out his hand. Angelica took it and walked up to the alter. "Wow" Conrad said, his eyes slightly teary. She laughed a bit.

"Dearly beloved, we are here to join this man and this woman in marriage" the priest started off. Conrad gave her hands a comforting squeeze.

"The groom may go first" (corpse bride baby). Conrad turned toward his wife and raised his left hand. "With this hand, I will lift your sorrows" he began. She wanted to cry, he was preforming one of her favorite movie quotes to her.

Conrad grabbed the wine while she grabbed the clear diamond decorated cup. "Your cup shall never empty for I will be your wine" he said and poured wine into her glass.

Angelica set the cup back down and Conrad picked up a match and a candle. "With this candle, I will light your way in darkness" he set fire to her candle wick before setting it down on the alter, blowing out the match.

Jeremiah handed him a gorgeous ring with her person stone in the middle. "With this ring I ask you to be mine" he held out the ring to her.

"Angelica Taylor Loven-Mendoza, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? To hold, love and cherish in sickness and health till death do you part?" The priest asked. "I do" she smiled at Conrad who slipped the ring on her finger. 

"The brides turn" the priest gestured to Angelica. She raised her left hand. "With this hand I shall lift your sorrows".

She grabbed the wine while Conrad grabbed the cup. "Your cup shall never empty for I will be your wine" she said and poured a bit of wine into the glass.

She grabbed ahold of Conrad's candle and a match. "With this candle, I shall light your way through darkness" she set his candle ablaze before blowing out the match.

Alex passed her Conrad's ring. "With this ring I ask you to be mine".

"Conrad Adam Fisher do you take this woman to be your wife? To hold, love and cherish in sickness and health till death do you part?" The priest asked. "I do" Conrad said. Angelica slid a silver band onto his finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the man said. Conrad lifted her veil, swooped her down and pressed his lips onto hers

HAI Sorry the number imbalance was really pissing me off so you guys get not one not two not three but SIX  bonus chapters :3 I think idk