19

-a bottle or two to you-

CONRAD WAITED FOR ANGELICA TO GET THERE.

And when she did he was stunned to say the lease. She showed up with a two piece set that it's top was semi see through. The skirt showed off her curves in all the right ways and her dark raven hair was curled perfectly.

Her liner was sharp and her eyes hooded. She looked amazing especially for such a simple party. "When did you bring this?" He asked the second he approached her. She gave a spin.

"I look amazing Don't I" a smirk crept onto her face. "Yes but that's not the point Angel" he frowned. "You don't get to criticize me Conrad. You're the one who asked belly to the ball while you know you have a girlfriend" she snapped.

"Do I seriously mean that fucking little to you?" Her eyebrows sewn together. "You mean the world to me. I did it for my mom" he said. Her face softened a bit, she knew Susannah was dying. "Connie. Why do you pay so much attention to her? I'm your girlfriend" she frowned.

"Look I love you. You, Angelica" he touched her face. "I can't keep forgiving you Conrad" she muttered. "Just trust me" he felt dirty saying those words but he couldn't lose her. "You need to make it clear to belly who your girlfriend is. Me or her Conrad" she pushed him back from her and walked off.

Around 9 something Angelica was a bit drunk. The girls had decided to go skinny dipping. "Okay who first?" Nicole asked. Angelica stepped forward and pulled off her top letting her perky breast fall. Next she pulled off her skirt and jumped off the cliff.

Taylor, belly, Gigi, Nicole and shayla followed soon after. "Water feels amazing" Shayla told Angelica who agreed. "Ready?" Nicole quietly asked the 3 girls.

Angelica nodded and the 4 ran from the water with quiet giggles and tossed their clothes back on. Angelica grabbed belly's while Shayla grabbed Taylor's. "Wait" Angelica called hushly. She threw Bellys clothes down into the water.

Gigi laughed before being shushed by Nicole. The girls ran off and Angelica stayed behind waiting for belly and Taylor to notice. "Where are our clothes?" Belly asked.

Angelica turned "They are your clothes. Why would I know" she shrugged. "Because you took them" belly spat. "See belly now you know what it feels like to have something that's yours tampered with." Her eyes were dark.

"What?" Belly squinted. "Stay away from Conrad belly. What kind of slut are you? I'll tell you, the kind that goes what they can't have" Angelica crossed her arms.

"Stop being so pathetic. It's getting sad, so I'm gonna raise a bottle or two to my favorite home wreckers". Angelica then pulled out her phone and called Conrad.

"Commie? Belly is naked on the beach... I tossed them in the ocean....maybe.....I don't know" she replied. Conrad let out a deep sigh "are you with them?" He asked. "Yes Connie baby" she said.

"I'm on my way to pick you up" he said. She hung up and waited for Conrad's car to come. Shortly it did along with Jeremiah's. "Ok seriously where are her clothes jelly?" Jeremiah asked.

Angelica pointed a manicured finger toward the ocean. "You threw my clothes in the water?!" Belly screeched. "Yeah. What are you gonna do about it? Try and kiss my boyfriend again?" Angelica glared at her.

"Angel come on let's go home" Conrad said. Angelica walked by Conrad when he pulled her by her waist and smashed his lips onto hers. Belly felt her heart shatter as Conrad made out with his girlfriend in front of her very eyes.

Angelica's fingers tangled in Conrad's hair before pulling away. "What was that" she looked toward belly who was walking away with Taylor and Jeremiah to his car.

"We've never had sex on a beach before" a smirk crept on her face at his words. "You think I'll have sex with you? Right here?" She pointed to the sand. "I'm hoping you will" he said.

'I'm hoping for the sake of my heart you changed' she said in her head. "Connie" she trailed. "Angie. It's clear, you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend" he said. "I'm so sorry I've been making you feel like this" he said.

He knew that wasn't gonna be enough so he dropped to his knees to grovel. "Angelica Taylor loven Mendoza. Please forgive me" he begged. She smiled, Conrad would always be her weakness. No matter what he did she was gonna forgive him.

And she hated herself for it.