0.2

The summer I hated football- Conrad

-a dinner-

ANGELICA STOOD PICKING CLOTHES FOR TONIGHT.

"Connie?" She called to her boyfriend who sat on the bed. "Yeah?" He looked up from his game to her. She turned around to show him the picture in her hands.

It was from the day Conrad had taken her to a science museum and asked her out at the star exhibit. 'I love you forever. 10/13/22?' Was written on the frame. He got off the bed and walked closer to examine it. He placed one hand on her waist and the other holding the frame.

Belly walked past with a glare, her heart cracking in her chest. When she heard jere she quickly ran back to her room. A soft couple knocks came to the couples door. "Can i come in? You aren't naked right?" Jere asked through the door.

Angelica laughed "come in jere" she said. The boy opened the door with a bright smile. "Hey!" He said walking and sitting on the bed. Conrad set the picture down and fully turned to face his brother.

"What's up jere?" Angelica asked softly. "Wanna go swimming with me and Cassie and belly?" Jere asked. Angelica was about to agree when Conrad pulled her hand with s slight shake of his head and muttered a "we can't". "Sorry jere, can we go tomorrow?" She asked.

He nodded "yeah. See you guys at dinner!" He gave a smile and closed the door on his way out. "Why did you do that?" She frowned.

"Because" he smirked and wrapped both hands around her waist. "I needed to make out with my girlfriend". He leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer.

-----
Conrad and Angelica sat beside each other, his hand on her thigh. Every now and then he'd softly rub up and down with his thumb to remind her he's still there.

"Steven can you get off your phone?" Laurel complained at her son. Steven however kept typing at god knows what until jere threw his phone on the couch. "Score!" Jere flexed his muscles.

"We get it you've been working out" jere rolled his eyes at Steven's comment and sat back down. "Don't be mad because his body looks better than yours" belly snickered. "Uh no I prefer the lean look now. Otherwise you can't wear Tailored suits" Steven smirked.

"Tailored suits" Conrad repeated with a laugh. Cassie and Angelica laughed a bit before covering it with a weak cough. "So Conrad, when are you leaving for football camp?" Steven asked. Everyone instantly tensed up. "He uh quit" Jeremiah said thickly.

Angelica placed a hand over his which he intertwined with his. She offered him a smile which he slightly gave back. Everyone else choked on their food about the discovery.

"Excuse me" Angelica said and left the room going to the bathroom. She stood in front of the sink and slowly breathed. A soft knock came to the door. "Angie? It's Cass" the blonde knocked on the door.

"Hey Cass" Angelica threw her head back looking at the ceiling. "Are you alright? Can I come in?" Cassie asked. Angelica turned the sink on and placed her hands under the cold water:

It wasn't about Conrad quitting football that brought painful memories it was who played football with Conrad the day he quit.

Angelica blinked a few times and turned the water off drying her hands on her shorts. She opened the door and a concerned Cassie stood there. Cassie wrapped her arms around the brunette. Angelica's breath shuttered in her chest.

Her chest held a dull ache, she desperately wanted to cry. "I'm okay Cass" angelica let go of her friend. Cassie pulled away and smiled. "Come
On" the blonde dragged her back to the table.

The second she sat down Conrad touched her knee and looked at her in a way to ask if she was okay. She nodded and gave him a soft smile. The rest of dinner went smoothly and the couple retreated to their room.

"Connie what time is it?" She asked peeking her head from the bathroom. "Uhhhh 8:10 why?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"We have time to spare," she smirked and dropped her bra out on the floor. He closed his phone quickly and pulled off his t-shirt with a smirk. In the bathroom Conrad swooped her up into a kiss.

His warm hands circling her waist. "I love you lovey" he said. He pulled away and gazed into her eyes "I should tell you a lot more than three times a day" he said. "I love you too Connie. But I think you should show me how much you love me" a smirk crept onto her face as she nodded her head toward the shower.

He kissed her lips again "well come on"