46

- welcome to the world-

ANGELICAS DUE DAY WAS ANY DAY NOW.

Being pregnant with twins wasn't easy on her body. Conrad helped the best he could and she appreciated him for that. Angelica held her stomach as she walked.

Andrew, Jeremiah, and her parents were coming over to visit. "Mrs.Fisher! Your guest are here!" Amy, a woman Conrad hired to take care of Angelica in her pregnancy while he worked.

Angelica called out a thank you and walked/waddled out to her living room. Jeremiah's light brown curls were neatly groomed on his head. His eyes widened, the last time he seen her was for Conrad's birthday.

Her round belly was much smaller then. She wore a long sleeve top that ended right before her belly stretched out. Under her belly sat low waisted sweats and black fuzzy flip flops.

Her raven hair was pulled into a ponytail. She was still just as beautiful as she was in her teenage years. "You look like a bowling ball" Andrew laughed standing up and hugged his sister. She laughed hugging him back "you look like a lumberjack".

Andrew had grown out a beard and she loved to poke fun of him for it. "Give your sister a break she is pregnant" sky shooed her son off to hug her daughter.

"Are you excited?" Sky touched her stomach. "Yeah! Do you guys wanna see the nursery?" Angelica's eyes lit up. The group nodded and followed the woman up the stairs.

She opened the door at the end of the hall. A large room with blueish black walls and white carpet floors met the group. Gold painted Stars littered the walls and two gold painted cribs sat on each side of the walls.

Madeline engraved on the right one and Matteo engraved on the left one. Sun burst were painted on the ceiling. A window seat was decorated in black and white pillows.

Gold trinkets along the walls. It was beautiful. Jeremiah's eyes watered as he stared at a circular white chair. It was Susannah's, she use to read the boys bed time stories on that chair.

"Moms chair" he whispered. "Do you like it?" She asked from behind him. Jeremiah turned to her teary eyed. A sharp pain hit her. "Fuck" she doubled over. Her father was the first one to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked, eyebrows knitted together. Her hand came up to clutch the fabric of his shirt in a tight grip. "Call Connie" she muttered. "What?" Andrew leaned down to hear her. "Fucking call conrad" she yelled as another contraction ripped through her body.

Conrad was going 85 to get to the hospital. His sleek black car weaving through desperate to get to her. Her birth bag in his backseat.

He pulled into valet, took the bag and went sprinting up. "Angelica Fisher" he told the lady in the front desk.

Angelica was relieved to see Conrad walk through the door. Conrad held onto her hand as her mother left the room. Sweat and tears soaked the girls face.

"You're doing amazing I'm so proud of you" Conrad whispered in her ear. He pressed kisses to her hand. Child birth was one of the most painfullest things she could have ever imagined.

A soft wail ripped through the air. "It's a boy!" The nurse called out. Conrad went down to cut the cord. His son was now born. The nurse gave Angelica the baby.

The baby laid on her naked chest. "Hi baby" she said. The new born already had dark hair, it's eyes closed and the crying long gone.

5 minutes later Angelica was pushing out her daughter. Conrad had his new daughter cradled to his chest while Angelica held their son.

"Baby maddy" he cooed the to child. Soon after the babies were well cleaned and Angelica had her rest the family came piling in. Alex, Jeremiah, Andrew, Adam and Angelica's parents.

"Everyone this is Matteo Alexander Fisher" Angelica said looking at her baby. "And this beauty is Madeline Susannah fisher" Conrad sat on the bed with his wife.

Sky was over the moon, gushing about her grandkids. "My baby sister is all grown up" Alex stroked her sisters hair. "Also you aren't funny for the Alexander. But I love you anyways" Alex kissed her sisters forehead.

Angelica laughed, she was happy this was her life.

(Sorry if this is bad writers block + school + sports is rlly beating my ass y'all)