0.8

The summer I ditched a party- ?

-Party crashers-

"CONNIE I THINK YOU SHOULD SLOW DOWN"

Angelica said hushly. Conrad was on his 5th drink in the last 15 minutes. He looked away from his cup. "Why are you with me?" His eyes slightly teared. "I'm sorry?" She asked, her eyebrows knitted together.

"You're so full of light and I don't want to dim that" he slurred touching her face. "Connie baby, let's sit down okay?" She asked.

He softly nodded and sat beside jere and Cassie. He pulled Angelica onto his lap, nuzzling his face into her neck. "this party blows" jere muttered his head thrown back on the couch.

Cassie made a noise of agreement. Steven plopped down beside Jeremiah with a deep sigh. "We need something to do" Steven said. "We can buy weed from the guy with the rainbow dash tattoo" Steven suggested. "He got arrested last summer" the fisher brothers answered.

"We can get shit faced at the beach?" Cassie suggested. "I don't think I can take getting sand out of....well everywhere for the 6th time" Angelica replied. "We can go to the drive in" Jeremiah said suddenly.

Everyone looked up at this, Angelica with a deep frown "Jere no, you know belly is there on a date" she said. "So what?" Steven scoffed. "So! It's not fair for us to ruin it" Cassie joined in. "See Cass has my back" Angelica grinned at her friend who smiled back.

"That's actually a good idea. Let's go crash belly's date" Conrad smirked. Much to the two girls dismay they boys still dragged them along. "I'm sorry okay?" Conrad quietly pleaded with Angelica. "No. Why would you do that to someone, she's never crashed our dates" Angelica frowned with her arms crossed.

"Actually she did at the beach" Conrad brought up the memory. Angelica frowned "she was drunk". "Don't make excuses for her Lovey, she probably did it on purpose" he scoffed. "Why would she do that?" Angelica asked.

Conrad closed his eyes with a sigh. "Not everyone is a good person". She hardly understood what he meant by that but decided to drop it.

Belly and cam leaned in for a kiss when Steven and jere began laughing loudly. "Sorry belly i tried stoping them" Angelica held a sincere smile. Belly rolled her eyes at Angelica who frowned.

Conrad's words circled back into her head. She glanced at Conrad who was already staring at her. She laid her head on his shoulder. He pressed a soft sweet kiss on her head.

She smiled softly at him and intertwined their fingers. "What are you guys doing here" belly asked. "Catching the end of our favorite movie" Jere grinned. "Good movie taste cam Cameron" Cassie stuck a thumbs up out the window over Steven.

"Cass get your ass out my face" Angelica called to her friend. Cassie laughed a bit and sat back down. "You have to leave" belly said getting out the car.

"But why?" Steven asked looking at Cass and Jeremiah before laughing. "Come on guys please? Conrad?" She gave Conrad sad puppy dog eyes. He straightened up with a slight cough.

"Yeah come on guys let's go" Conrad said. Everyone in the car looked at him oddly. "What? Hey you suggested coming here" Steven said. "You literally just said it was okay because she did the same to us" Angelica frowned.

"Two wrongs don't make a right." he said. "Steven drive the car" belly snapped at him. Angelica got off of Conrad's shoulder. The car ride home was completely silent.

At home Conrad waited for Angelica to come into the room.

After about 2 hours she finally came in. She grabbed her pajamas and shut the door behind her. "Lovey?" He called out to her. Nothing was heard but clothes rustling. She came out with her clothes bunched in her arms dropping it in the dirty clothes hamper.

"Lovey talk to me" he frowned. Shs shot him a look before placing her phone on the nightstand.

"What did I even do?" He stood from the bed. She said nothing and went into the bathroom. He followed her and sat on the edge of the tub. He watched as she angrily placed toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"Don't brush your teeth mad" he said. "Shut up Conrad" she said rinsing her toothbrush before sticking it in her mouth. She began brushing her teeth in silence. "Please talk to me" he said once more.

"Leave me alone Conrad" her voice muffled. He sat and waited for her to finish before following her to the bed.
She climbed into bed with her books. Conrad pulled the books from her hands.

"Please?" He begged, desperation laced in his eyes. "Why do you look at her like that? You implied she's a bad person then the second she gives you puppy dog eyes you go running".

He frowned "I don't" he denied. "Conrad. Do you love me?" She asked. Something in his eyes changed "yes I love you. What kind of question is that?" His eyebrows knitted together.

He was mad, how could she assume such a thing. "Do you love belly" she asked again. Her tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth as she nawed on her lip. "No." The sick feeling in her stomach left. He meant it.