18

-Confuse me-

CONRAD WAS MORE CONFUSED THAN EVER.

When he awoke Angelica wasn't in bed beside him. He still thought about her question. He loved her, just maybe he loved belly too. He walked down stairs and found everyone standing in the doorway of the kitchen. "What's going on?" He asked.

He looked past belly to the kitchen. Pancakes,waffles,eggs,bacon,toast, sausage etc was displayed on the table. The house was sparkling clean and she hummed dancing around the kitchen.

She then stopped "good morning everyone. I couldn't sleep so I did a little cooking and cleaning, help yourselves" she grinned.

"Thank you sweetie you didn't have to" Susannah smiled. "You are amazing jelly bean" Steven praised her sitting down at the table with the moms. Belly looked skeptical as did Jeremiah and Conrad.

"Angie honey how about we go lay down?" Cassie said. "Why?" Angelica asked Going to sit down. Everyone sat at the table. Steven and Jeremiah stuffing their faces while Cassie and Conrad stared at the brunette concerned.

"Conrad, you hardly touched your food. Are you alright my love?" Angelica asked. "Angel can I talk to you? In the other room?" He asked. "Yeah of course." She said and got up. The couple went out to the backyard.

"What's going on with you?" He asked. "Me? Nothing, I just haven't been able to sleep much" she shrugged. Conrad looked at her concerned. "You asked me if I loved you last night" he said.

"Do you love belly?" She asked. "No. You know I'll always love you, Angelica Fisher, my future wife" he turned to her. "I'm trusting you with my heart Conrad. Don't throw that away okay? She looked at him.

"You'll always have mine" he took her hand and placed it on his chest. "It's beating for you" he said. She laughed, her dimples showing. "You're very corny Conrad fisher" She said.

"I'm very in love with my girlfriend" he pulled her into his chest. Jeremiah had seen wrong, that's what Angelica told herself. He's so in love with me he wouldn't do that.

----------

Jeremiah fisher was terrible at volleyball. He was subbing for Taylor but he was terrible. "Conrad get in there" Taylor told him. "Why not Angel, she was our volleyball team captain" Cassie suggested.

Angelica sighed but decided to sub in. Belly hit the ball up and Angelica jumped over her to smack the ball over the net. Luckily Steven couldn't get it. "Yah!" Both girls cheered. Steven hit the ball over and Angelica slid to get it.

It bounced from Angelica's arms up in the air and belly hit it over. Now it was the last point, the ball was in the air. Everything felt in slow motion as Angelica sored up to spike it over.

She caught a glance of Conrad staring at belly and hit the ball with everything she said. The ball drove deeply into the ground on the other side.

They won but Angelica was mad. Conrad ran up to them "congrats belly, angel you did great" he said. Did great? She made the winning point. She had put up at least more than half of those points.

Angelica blood heated in her body. "Hey how about-" she cut Conrad off. "Go to hell" she harshly shoulder checked him and stormed off. Conrad was an asshole. And Angelica had the perfect idea to make him realize what an asshole he was.

That night Nicole texted her

Nikki: wanna get back at belly?

Angie: you're timing is impeccable

Nikki: yacht party.

Angie: see you then