36

The summer she ripped my heart out

-The new guy-

CONRAD AND ANGELICA GLOATED THEIR WIN TO STEVEN AND BELLY.

"Oo rock climbing!" Taylor said excitedly. She dragged Steven along with her as the group walked behind. "Are you having fun?" Conrad asked Angelica. "I am, im happy i came to the pier" she grinned.

"Wait you need equipment!" A familiar voice shouted. Conrad watched painfully as Angelica smiled big. "Cam!" The girl said. The curly hair boy turned, his eyes lighting up.

"Geli! Hey what are you doing here?" He walked to her. "I had went do our burger place and ended up running into the group" she laughed a bit.

"I'm glad you came, my break is soon as can try the-" Conrad and belly cut Cameron off. "you work here?" Belly asked the same time Conrad asked "since when are you two friends?".

"I had caught up with cam a few days ago" Angelica smiled softly. "My internship fell through so I got a job here" cameron answered belly.

"Hey I'll be right back I have to hook them up" Cameron softly touched Angelica's back. The girl nodded and watched him walk away. Conrad's heart burned as he watched her. It made him sick.

"Are you and cam Cameron dating?" Jeremiah asked excitedly. Angelica laughed and shook her head "no." Relief filled Conrad.

Ultimately Steven had one and Cameron had now joined the group. It was Conrad's turn to go against belly but he could hardly focus. His eyes kept drifted to Angelica who was leaned on a pole talking to Cameron.

She kept laughing and smiling when he talked. He could tell Cameron liked Angelica, who wouldn't? Especially when she was dressed the way she was. A tight Jean shirt and a v cut long lace pink top.

Her foam high sandals added to her height a bit and her hair was laying perfectly on her back. "Conrad get it together" Steven grumbled. He turned and saw him staring at Angelica.

The Conklin boy covered his view making Conrad look back at that game. "Win the game for her Conrad. What chick wants to be on a team that lost huh?" Steven asked.

"You're a dick" Conrad playfully scoffed but that was enough to get him back in the game. Unfortunately belly had one by one point drawing the duo back to the group.

Skye made some nerdy comment that made Cameron laugh but no one else. He explained it was from a movie he had seen while they were walking the arcade. "Jeremiah it's your turn" belly pointed at the game.

"Fine but anyone but jelly" Jeremiah said. "Sorry jere but I'm the only person left" Angelica shrugged. Sky had taught her daughter to dance when she was very young.

"Sure you can dance in those?" Cameron asked gesturing to her heeled sandals. "Lovey can dance in 5 inch heels." Conrad spoke up. Angelica sent him a nod and pulled her hair into a ponytail.

She let Jeremiah pick the song and the levels. "Ready jere?" She asked, "not at all" he grumbled. The upbeat pop song started and the two began to dance.

At first the two struggled but eventually they got the hang of it. Cameron watched with deep admiration while Conrad glared. How could he look at his girl like that? Yes the girl he lost but she was his.

The steps sped up a little as the two danced a bit faster. Jeremiah was doing pretty good but in the end Angelica still beat him. Their chest heaved as they stared at their score.

"I totally kicked your ass jere" she grinned. She was 153 points ahead of the fisher boy. "Yeah yeah what ever" he rolled his eyes. Conrad and Steven half fived the girl.

"You did really good" Cameron complimented. "Thanks cam" she smiled, pride filled Conrad's chest. If that would have came from Conrad she would have blushed.

But her cheeks never filled with the  pink Conrad strived to see everyday.

The last game was go karts. Conrad turned to ask Angelica if she wanted to ride with him when he saw Cameron helping her step into her cart.

Cameron walked quickly off the track and watched the group race. "Catch up Connie baby" Angelica snickered as she sped past Conrad. Conrad smirked and chased after her. He watched as she nearly missed Taylor's car.

He hadn't known her to be a good go kart driver but then again what did he really know about her now? Taylor had beaten Steven, Conrad had beaten Jeremiah so it was just up to belly and Angelica.

Belly couldn't be second to the Latina again. She refused, so she swerved her car to hit Angelica's. "What the hell comklin" Angelica frowned. The two still racing closely. Up came a sharp corner and Angelica gained the upper hand.

Soon the race ended by Angelica beating belly slightly. Conrad and Steven ran to get the girl out the car. "Yeah we won!" The boys hoisted the girl on their shoulders. Her hands dig into their shoulder for a bit more support.

Her thighs pushed together careful to not expose her underwear. Leaving the place they set her down to walk. "Hey geli?" Cameron called making the girl and Conrad stop.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?" Cameron messed with the end of his shirt.

Conrad started at the side of her face with pleading eyes. Of course she saw this, she was gonna make Conrad watch her fall for someone else. "I'd love to cam" she grinned.