43

The summer it crushes me...Again

-Not yours-

BELLY WAS EXCITED TO BE HERE.

She wanted to rub her oddly similar to Conrad boyfriend and her revenge body in his face. She walked through the house but it was different.

Different pictures hung on the walls. There were a ton of two kids and Conrad. Bellys chest ached as she seen one with Steven holding a little girl on his shoulders with a big grin.

"What are you doing here?" Speaking of the devil. Steven Conklin stood in the doorway to the patio. He looked different, his face a bit more matured, his hair still slicked back and a cargo and t shirt combo.

"Beach house barbecue, i missed cousins" belly smiled, arm wrapped James who barely said anything since they got out of the car.

Steven moved out of the way and the sight broke her heart. Conrad was on the grill, he looked matured though not by much.

A little girl tucked by his leg seeming to listen to every word he was saying to her. "Belly" Jeremiah cleared his throat. The man rising from his lawn chair with his girlfriend.

Olive, was a 5'3 ginger with deep brown eyes and a gorgeous smile who grew up in Texas. One of the nicest people you could meet aside from Amanda,Steven's girlfriend. Amanda was a 5'5 blonde with green eyes and light dusted freckles along her cheeks.

"Hi Jeremiah" belly smiled tightly. "Um this is my girlfriend Olive. O this is Isabel Conklin" Jeremiah introduced. "Nice to meet you. I'm olive" the ginger grinned.

"Okay the snow cones are all set up. Matteo and maddy only one until daddy stops cooking" Angelica tapped away on her phone. When she realized the silent backyard she looked up.

Her eyes narrowed on belly who stood in shock. A heart broken expression written on the Conklin girls face. It all suddenly clicked, the kid pictures, the kids, the band on Conrad's hand.

Belly blinked rapidly as she approached Conrad. His kids hiding behind their mother. "Belly" Conrad muttered out. "You're married" was the first thing she said. He nodded "I married Angelica and these are our kids".

He turned and motioned the two children over but they stood firm by their mother. "No seas grosero" Angelica muttered to her children. "Mama" the twins whined. She gave them a sharp look and they came from behind her.

"This is Matteo and Maddy. Guys meet Isabel, this is uncle Steven's sister" Conrad said. "Hi Ms.Isabel" the twins chimed meekly. Isabel's eyes glazed over as her right hand fisted her dress.

-Isabel-

How could Conrad do this?
A wife?
Kids?
Two kids.

Matteo and Maddy peered up at me with their bright green eyes. They looked so much like Conrad minus the hair. Their matching outfit colors made me sick.

Matteo wore a blue button down similar to Conrad's. Maddy wore a dress similar to Angelica's. God Angelica, she looked incredible for someone who had two babies. Like she hadn't aged a bit.

Her hips were wider now and her boobs fuller. No wonder Conrad married her she was perfect. Her body was perfect and nothing angered me more.

"It's nice to see you Isabel" Angelica smiled at me. Bitch

Conrad was mine, he was supposed to be. I realized quickly Jeremiah wasn't mine. "Hi" i forced out. For the remainder of the day I couldn't rip my eyes off of Conrad and his perfect life.

The sliding glass door pulled back and the twins came running out. Jeremiah and Steven were ready for them with water guns. Angelica came out next.

"Angelica!" I smiled and called the woman over. She wore a light purple bikini. Now with less clothes on I could see the stretch marks around her stomach.

She walked over to me, her overly large ring conrad must have spent a fortune buying sat on her finger. "You know, I really admire you" I started off.

Her eyes brows raised in question. "I mean I could never walk around like that" I not so subtly pointed to her stomach. She gave a cherry smile and said something that made me want to strangle her.

"Oh my stretch marks? Why not? I love them and Connie does too. It's amazing to have such a wonderful husband" she said. Before I could reply Conrad scooped her up. He was shirtless with black swim trunks on.

She squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey ladies what are we talking about" he asked. "Not much" i shrugged and Angelica nodded.

"Belly if you want you can borrow some swimsuits of mine. Not sure if they will fit tho" Angelica shrugged. My blood boiled as I watched Conrad kiss all over her.

He didn't even spare me a glance when he ran to jump in the pool with his wife.

Right his wife. My Conrad fisher had a wife.

Men cheat on their wives all the time and when Conrad does I'll be the one right there.