0.3

The summer I broke someone's nose- Angelica

-Drunken bonfire-

ANGELICA AND CONRAD LEFT THE BATHROOM WITH MATCHING HICKIES AND WET HAIR.

"Hey im going down for a smoke you wanna come?" He asked. "No I'm okay, I'll finish getting ready" she smiled slipping her socks on. He kissed her lips and walked out the door.

"Finally you come down. Starting to think you were never gonna" Cassie joked. "They were probably fucking" Jere snickered. "Aw don't be jelly jere bear. I'd be upset too if I couldn't get anyone plus Conrad isn't up there" Angelica play frowned.

"You wanna go jelly bean?" He arched a brow. "15 says you don't get laid" she said. "That's a bet I can make" he stuck out his hand. The two shook on it with smirks on their faces.

"Wait were is Conrad?" Steven asked. "By the pool I'll go get him" Angelica said. Cassie followed her out to the pool. The two stopped as they watched belly and Conrad. Belly was staring at him with a mix between love and lust while his eyes were unreadable.

"What the fuck" Cassie whispered. "It's nothing" angelica dismissed. "Whatever you say Angie" Cassie replied.

"Do you love her?" Belly asked Conrad. "Of course I do." Conrad replied. "Why" belly asked a bit harshly. Conrad's eyebrows knitted together. "You don't have to lie to me Conrad." She said.

"Hey! Sorry to interrupt. Steven's ready to go" Angelica clasped her hands together. Belly glared at her with hatred clouding her eyes. Conrad stood, exhaling tne last bit of smoke through his nose.

Belly's heart ached, he didn't even look back at her. She got out and followed them to the living room.

---

"Okay okay Let's go! First bonfire of the summer!" Steve said. Conrad placed his hands on the small of his girlfriend back.

"Wait where are you going?" Belly asked. "Party. The moms are setting up your movie night" Steven casted a glance to his sister. "Can i come?" Belly asked.

Angelica felt a bit bad for her knowing the answer was no. Her sister, Alex never let her tag along to parties.

"No." Steven said flatly, "maybe you can come to the next one" Angelica offered the girl a smile. Angelica nudged the blonde beside her "yeah! Totally, me and Angie will help you get ready and everything" Cassie said.

Belly frowned and just left upstairs. "Guys what's wrong with us taking her?" Angelica asked randomly. "She's still a kid Angie. Are you gonna watch her?" Steve asked with a sass filled tone.

"Shut up Steven." Cassie glared. "Whatever" he rolled his eyes.

------

Angelica sat on the beach with Conrad by the fire. Her thighs against his side and the fire warming her back. Conrad ran a calloused warm hand up and down her thigh as they just peacefully sat beside each other.

"Lovey?" He gained the girls attention. "Yes Connie?" She asked. "You're so beautiful" he kissed the bridge of her nose. She laughed softly "you're beautiful too" she mimicked his pervious actions.

He bit his lip attempting to hide his smile but it didn't work. His smile soon faded as he stared into her eyes and got closer to her. One of the things he loved about her besides her heart. "Gonna keep staring or are you gonna kiss me?" She asked.

He laughed "at least buy me a drink". "I'll buy you a million drinks" she smirked and placed her lips on his. Conrad's soft touch on her thigh became a semi tight grip.

Her palm rested on his shoulder and cheek. Angelica bit softly on Conrad's lip. His grip tightened a bit on her inner thigh. He pulled her closer. 2 sets of eyes burned into the couple yet they didn't notice anything but each other.

"Conrad?" Belly's shrill voice ripped their moment to shreds. He pulled away and looked at belly. "I thought you said you hated the Red Sox.". Belly pointed to Angelica's Red Sox lanyard hanging out of her pocket.

"It's actually my sisters" Angelica said but her words fell onto deaf ears.

"I-what? Belly what are you doing here" Conrad's eyes narrowed. "What is up with you Conrad? One minute it's I hate Angelica! She's such a stuck up bitch! Now you're eating her face off" belly 'quoted' Conrad.

Conrad's eyes snapped to Angelica's. "you told her you hate me?" Her voice a bit above a whisper. His features soften "she's drunk lovey" he said.

"That's not what I'm asking conrad" she said firmly. "I didn't! Belly you're being a brat go away" conrad attempted to shoo her off. Cassie came jogging over "come on jelly" she held out her hand for her best friend.

Angelica took her hand and stood off sand. She dusted the sand off her ass. She let go of Cassie's and to bend down and whisper something to conrad.

"I know you didn't." She placed a soft kiss to his cheek. She went to leave when he grabbed her hand. "Can i at least her you a drink. Since you so generously kissed me?" He joked a bit.

"I'll take a beer" she laughed and walked away with Cassie. "What was that about?" Cassie asked. "Not sure. I think belly was drunk or something" Angelica shrugged it off.

The two girls stood closer to the water watching the moon. "you think belly likes him?" Cassie asked. Angelica scoffed "no way. It's probably just weird because he's been in a mood with everyone".

"Too kind for this world Angie" Cassie wrapped her arm around her best friend. This was quickly interrupted when commotion was heard.

The two rushing over, Conrad and Gas station boy pushing each other back and forth. The boy punched Conrad and Angelica went to stop it quickly. Belly caught and elbow first before Angelica looked at belly "shit are you okay?".

Belly nodded holding her cheek. Angelica stood and turned around to beg Conrad to stop when she caught a stray fist. "Fuck" she hissed.

"Lovey" Conrad's eyes widened. Her face was to one side as she held her cheek. When she turned, her fist came with her flying into the guys nose.

He stumbled back a bit as she shook off the pain in her fist. "Fuck you" she snapped at the blonde boy holding his nose. "Cops! We have to go!".