20

-The party-

ANGELICA WAS BEING SHOWERED ALL DAY.

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday my beautiful girlfriend! Happy birthday Angel" Conrad paraded the brunette on his back who kissed his cheek. Conrad set her down at the table and Laurel set down a plate of waffles in front of the girl.

"Thank you so much Laurel" she smiled wildly. Jeremiah came jogging down the stairs. "Happy birthday jelly" he grinned and sat down at the table. "Thanks jere" she smiled and handed him a waffle.

"You don't have to" jere said. "I know you like waffles take it" she said. He sent her a bright smile. Conrad stared at her with admiration.

That day was filled with 'Happy birthdays' from everyone. "Thanks Alex im getting ready right now" Angelica said. Alex said good night and hung up. The woman then looked at her black dress in the mirror. Her dress was tight black, mid thigh and white ruffles adorned the top and bottom.

Thin black straps ran up her tan shoulders her thin black heels adorned her feet, her toes painted white. The party was set up beautifully downstairs. Laurel and Susanna left to let the kids have their party.

The party was in full swing and Angelica and Jeremiah were the life of the party. The two completely wasted dancing and singing. Nicole and Gigi joining them for a few songs. 

"Connie dance with me" she grinned. Conrad smiled and set his beer down. He grabbed his girlfriend by the hands and swayed her to the beat.

"I love you Conrad" she looked up at him. The bright fairy light Steven set up shown on her eyes making them look like they were filled with stars. He let out a breath "I love you too" his awestruck expression made her heart speed up.

Man eater came on and Nicole immediately fled to Angelica to pull her with the girls and Jeremiah. Conrad leaned back and smiled watching Angelica sing her heart out.

Jeremiah had bough large foam microphones and the two were singing into them. Conrad was so happy that she was happy. Suddenly Cassie called her to the stairs where Gigi, belly, Nicole, and Shayla all followed. "Let's take a picture!" The blonde said.

Everyone agreeded and sat on the stairs. Cassie and Angelica sat in front. Cassie held Angelica's knee as they all posed. "Guys it's time for cake!" Steven said.

Angelica sat at the head of the table as everyone around her sung happy birthday. She grinned at Conrad who smiled down at her. Cassie was singing a bit louder than everyone which made Angelica laugh.

"Finally legal!" Jeremiah grinned. Angelica shone a bright smile back to him. Her cake was tan with pretty pink frosting, large thin candles and the number 18 in the middle.

She smiled and blew out her candles. Only thing she wished for was for Conrad's happiness. Maybe it was a dumb wish but she wanted him to be happy.

"Okay we need presents asp!" Cassie said. Everyone scrambled to get their gifts. Angelica moved to the couch and began opening presents.

Nicole had given her concert tickets for Brent fiyaz, Shayla gifted her a beautiful dress, Gigi gave her earrings that were gold butterflies. Steven bought her digital camera.

Angelica fanned away her tears "you guys are so cute I love you" she smiled at the four. Nicole blew her a kiss and smiled a bit. Angelica opened Cassie's gift to reveal a Vivian Westwood bracelet. "Awwww Cass you remembered" the girl stood up and hugged the blonde.

"Oh that reminds me!" Angelica quickly jogged up the stairs. When she came down she gave Cassie a box. Cassie opened it up to reveal a name plate just like Angelica's with a blue butterfly on top of the I.

"Angie...it's your birthday but I love it" the blonde threw her arms around the girl. Belly watched bitterly as Conrad stared at his girlfriend with love.

"Okay bells your turn" Steven said. "Oh I didn't know what to get her" she shrugged. Everyone frowned but Angelica just smiled at her "it's cool".

"Connie your turn" everyone turned to Conrad. He stood up and took Angelica with him. He took a deep breath and got down on one knee. Everyone's eyes widened as he pulled a small box from his pocket.

"Oh my god" Nicole muttered. "Angelica Taylor Loven Mendoza. I've loved you for a year, 9 months and 2 days. I'll never stop loving you and this is my promise to you. With this promise ring I promise that I will love you forever as well as my promise to marry you one day".

He popped the lid and she gasped. A silver ring in the shape of a flower with a bright purple diamond sat in the satin box. Tears steamed down her face. She held out her hand and he slid it onto her finger.

"Connie oh my god" she cried. He swooped her up into a hug as the group broke out in claps. Belly slipped out and grabbed a bottle on her way out.

"Wow. Um Jere?" Steven turned to the blonde. "Okay now I probably can't top Conrad's touching promise ring proposal but I think you'll like this" Jeremiah grinned. He let out a whistle and a person emerged from the kitchen.

"Happy birthday Mariposa"