45

- The pregnancy-

ANGELICA FISHER HAD BEEN PREGNANT FOR A MONTH NOW.

She hadn't been able to tell Conrad as she had been away on a work trip. Angelica heard the key turn to her and Conrad's shared home. Their jobs were very high paying, Conrad was a doctor working under the researches of cancer while Angelica was a Astronomer.

Her job would send her on all types of trips. "Lovey? Baby I'm home!" Conrad called shutting the door behind him. He shrugged off his sweater and kicked his shoes off at the door.

"Lovey?" He called out again. "Im in the dining room!" She called back. He walked in the room his arms immediately fled to his wife embracing her. "I've missed you so much" he kissed all over her face.

"Thank you,I should have been the one to make you dinner though" he frowned glancing at the freshly set table. A beautiful chicken pasta sat there with candles and a neat little box.

"It's okay I have very important news" she said. "Okay, let's sit" Conrad let go of her to pull out her chair. She sat down and Conrad pushed her chair in before sitting in his own.

"I love your dress, you always look so beautiful in purple" Conrad said before putting the piece of chicken in his mouth. Even after being married for 6 months he still always managed to make her blush like a school girl.

Conrad had always been one to shower her with compliments and affection and she did the same to him. He noticed the little things, wether she changed an air freshener or bought a knew dress.

"Thank you Connie. How was work?" She asked. "It was good surprisingly smooth" he answered. "How was your flight?" He asked her in return. "It's was incredible i seen all types of stars this time, we worked directly under them" her eyes lit up.

Conrad smiled before eating some more. "Hey what's in this box?" He asked. A wide grin stretched onto her face. "Open it" she gestured. He pulled the box toward him and pulled off the lid.

Inside laid two pregnancy test that both read positive. He was silent as he stared at them. "Are you serious?" He asked looking up at her, his eyes glossed over. "Is this real? I'm gonna be a dad!" He shot out of his seat and picked up his wife.

She laughed as he spun her around. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He chanted over and over again. He stopped spinning as he held her bridal style in his arms. "You're going to be an amazing mom" he kissed her lips.

When Angelica told her parents her mother cried of course. Jeremiah had the same reaction as Conrad, yelling and jumping around. Nici and Matthew were over the moon about it and begged Angelica to be god parents.

Through the pregnancy she had very very weird cravings. She'd sometimes convince Conrad to try it with her.

Like cheese and honey was her favorite. Conrad was very careful and watchful of everything. No alcohol or even the slightest bit of caffeine. Conrad had even moved and set up their entire bedroom down stairs so she wouldn't have to walk up the stairs.

She loved Conrad and he loved her. She was the only person she could have ever pictured doing the things he did for her. Conrad even took parenting classes.