First Day of hell

(Shiraori pov)

Ah, I'm so bored, ever since I defeated D, I've got nothing to do, I mean I want to start my own little clothing business since I can just make the clothes with my spider string, but in order for me to be allowed to start it, I have to have at least graduated from highschool and seeing that I never went there before excluding Wakaba's memories, I have to go to school, we'll it could be worse and I'm bored so it might just be fun,.... But where do I sign up for school and what school do want to go?
——
(10 minutes later)

Aha, I've found the school.'sorry I didn't find the name of the school so ima call it a different name'

So the school is called Tensō-Chū high-school (Transferring high-school in Japanese)
Sounds interesting, ima gonna sign up.
————————————————————————
(Rimuru pov)(2Days later)

Hmm, what high-school will I go to?
I mean there are a lot, but which one do I want to go to?
'Rimuru just picking up his laptop from the table and putting it on his lap opening it he starts searching for the most interesting high-school in the neighborhood.'

"<Master you should go to Tensō-Chū high-school.>"

">May I ask why?<"

"<No!>"

Very well let's choose that one and get going to sign up
————————————————————————
(4 weeks later)no pov:

We see a white-haired girl walking down the street surrounded by many houses on the left and right, this white-haired girl was simply looking around on her way to school which you could see if you look at her clothes which consisted of a sort of sailor outfit with a light-blue jacket and black skirt as well as black shoes, the school she was going to came in to sight as she continued to walk towards the school.
——
Rimuru pov:

I was simply walking to school with this embarrassing uniform and diablo at my left side, when suddenly I went around a corner and bumped into the white-haired girl from the café the other day.

"Hello, it's been a while hasn't it." Rimuru said with a smile on his face which covered his small shock at knowing that they went to the same school.

"Yes, it has" The white-haired girl replied while still having her eyes shut out of habit.

"So we're going to same school, huh." Rimuru said while staring at Shiraori, Rimuru now realized how beautiful she was when Rimuru saw her wearing the uniform.

Shiraori getting a little nervous because Rimuru is staring at her so intently answered." Yes, that seems to be the case." Which she quickly followed up with question while pointing at the man behind Rimuru."Who?".

Rimuru realizing that he was staring snapped himself out of it and answered." This? This is Diablo, Diablo this is Shiraori."

Diablo and Shiraori were just staring until Rimuru intervened and said that it was almost time for school to begin, this in response snapped the two out of it and they rushed towards school in moderate human speed as to not cause chaos.
————
(Nagumo pov)5 minutes later

Why does she keep talking to me? It's the first day and I'm already getting glares from the boys.

'Suddenly three people barged through the door and everyone started staring at them.'

(Who are they?) is what the entire class was thinking until the three of them got to the front of the class and checked if everyone was there before introducing themselves.

"My name is Rimuru, nice to meet you all." Is what the girl with blue-silverish hair and golden eyes that seemed to glow said.

'The class was staring at the beauty of the two girls and a few girls were staring at Diablo, this introduction was soon followed with.'

"My name is Diablo, Nice to meet you." Is what the man said with a slight bow.

'This introduction was soon followed up with the last introduction.'

"Shiraori." Is all the white-haired beauty said.

'The last introduction seemed to confuse the class at how short it was before they started to introduce themselves'

End
——-