Pocket dimension.

(20:12)same day previous chapter.
Status should actually be this chapter but just go with it pls

Rimuru pov:

Im pleased, why you might ask? Because of the face Shiraori made when she ate my food,
That face was filled with joy, just because my cooking was that good.
I guess this means I've made a lasting memory for her to remember.

For now, all we have to do, is to wait till the class arrives at the place where they were summoned, in the meantime, I guess we could watch a movie or something.

"Shiraori, is there anything you want to do?"

"Maybe, we could play that new game that released a few days ago?" Shiraori replied.

"Very well."
———————————
(7 hours later, 03:21)

No pov:

Its night and for most people, night is time for sleeping, this was no exception for the Albino goddess that was sleeping on Rimuru's lap.

"How did this happen?" Questioned Rimuru, no one answered her, just like she had known.

(52 minutes ago)

"I'm tired, can I sleep here?" Asked Shiraori.

"Yes, sure you can, if no one is gonna know that you're not at home, then you can stay here for as long as you want." Answered Rimuru with a big smile and a faint trace of red on her cheek.

After this conversation Shiraori, just fell asleep straight onto the lap of Rimuru.
Rimuru was surprised, but she gladly took Shiraori's head on her lap and softly started caressing her hair.
——
(Current time)

While Rimuru was softly carresing Shiraori's hair, Shiraori started groaning, this slightly startled Rimuru, she once again started caressing Shiraori her hair, but she didn't notice that Shiraori was awake and aware of everything that that was happening around, Shiraori even noticed the fact that Rimuru was caressing her hair. Shiraori had a massive blush on her face wondering why Rimuru was doing what she was doing.

Shiraori pov:

Why? Why is Rimuru doing this?
I mean, if feels good so I'm not gonna complain, but this is really starting to confuse me as to what she thinks of me, does she feel the same way I do or does she think of me as a little sister, because this position isn't telling me that.

Huh, what is she doing?
Wait, don't pick me up, not this way at least.
Is she really gonna carry me Bridal-style to a bedroom?

So she is gonna carry me to a bedroom, well thank you Rimuru.

——————————————
(8 hours later[11:42])(I am aware it's not exactly 8 hours, but just go with it.)

Shiraori pov:

*yawn* Haa, this delicious smell is really making my nose tingle, I can smell the eggs and toast, let's first clean myself up a bit and then go downstairs to join Rimuru for breakfast or lunch.
————————
Rimuru pov:

I'm thinking of making something normal as lunch today, yesterday we had bread, so I guess I'll just prepare some eggs and toasts.

Oh, I can hear Shiraori coming downstairs, I guess she is hungry, can't blame her though, I mean we haven't eaten anything in the past 16 to 17 hours.
Shiraori is not gonna wear her uniform anymore or is she.
——————————
Shiraori pov:

I'm walking downstairs as I see Rimuru cooking the eggs and the toast that are already finished, are laying down on a plate that is in the middle of the table which is already put up.
When I look back at Rimuru, I see her staring at me with small traces of red on her cheeks, she quickly turns away thinking that what she was doing was rude, well I wouldn't mind if she stared even more, but I guess she likes the clothes I'm wearing, that makes me very happy.

——————————
Rimuru pov:

I saw Shiraori coming down the stairs in a beatiful dress that I have never seen before, I realized I was staring at her and quickly turned away hoping she wouldn't have noticed. I started paying attention to the eggs again, only to realize they were almost done, soloist quickly flipped them again so the other side gets done a bit more.

"Did you like my new dress?" Shiraori suddenly asks, this question startled me.

"Yes, it looks great on you."
I could see Shiraori her cheeks reddening a bit.
Was that my imagination or does she also like me, well I guess it could also be because of embarrassment.

"Thank you." Shiraori said and this made me smile, but for some reason it was in a much more softer tone than before.

"Shiraori, you can take a seat at the table, lunch is almost finished."
Shiraori quickly walked over to the table and sat down in one of the chairs.
That's the chair I usually sit in, well I guess I don't mind sitting in another chair for once.

I quickly put lunch on the table and took a seat.

""Itadakimasu""We both said at the same time and started to eat.

We've finished eating and the expression on Shiraori's face is absolutely adorable, it was like a child just having eaten the best food in existence, it was kinda weird since we just ate toast and eggs with a bit more added.
Oh, is thd summoning process already finished?

I quickly turn on the television to see that the class was just summoned to the other world, for them it was like an instant, but for us it was around 27 hours.
Shiraori was also looking at the screen to see something, we continued to watch as the class meets the church and gets explained on the current situation of the world they're in.

"Hey, aren't we missing 2 people?" Classmate 1
Asked, this startled the other students till they notice that indeed 2 people were missing, sensei immediately asked if something had gone wrong during the summoning, to this question the pope replied with "We don't know, it wasn't us that summoned you, it was Eht-Sama that summoned you, so there probably isn't a mistake.".

Eht-Sama? Who is this Eht they are talking about, is it some kind of god or something?

<Yes master, it is a self-proclaimed god.>

Oh I guess that kinda makes sense.
—————

This is the end for this chapter,
Hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope you inform me of the mistakes I make.