Beginning of the vacation.

Rimuru pov:

It's been 3 months since I've created that ring and I still haven't found the right time to propose.

This can only mean one thing, we have to go on a vacation where I can propose, so not only does it have to have a comfortable atmosphere for Shiraori, it also has to have a romantic feel, so where would be the best place?

Yes, that planet should work, it might be necessary to cross a few galaxy's, but we should be able to get there in a matter of seconds.
Though, it could also be romantic to move through space slowly.

After another few days, we managed to get everything ready and hung a sign of that notified the civilians of our departure, since we've cleared everything, there's no need to worry about thief's either.
____
We moved out to our vacation and started flying through space, we leisurely took our time and Shiraori was flabbergasted at the beauty that space presented.

We even took a little break on our way there and landed on a reinforced platform of magic.
I set down a blanket and a few baskets with food, since I've also made an atmospheric barrier around this platform, it's like being on glass and watching the stars.

Shiraori was absorbed and just shoved food in her mouth, one after the other.
When we ran out of food, I prepared a bed and we both went to sleep in the middle of space.
_____
After waking up, we were presented with a star right in front of us, like literally clashing with the barrier I set up yesterday.
I got the scare of my life and used magic to push the star away, that was mistake since now, several planets got destroyed.
I used my time magic and quickly restored everything.

We packed up and moved forwards.
We soon arrived at the destined galaxy and were met with a battalion of gods.
They used sound transmission and asked
["What is your business here?"]
]"Vacation. We simply came here to enjoy a vacation"[

They unsheathed their swords and those at the back readied their magic. They once again asked
["What is your real business here?!"]
]"Vacation"[

The front 12 swordsman lunged at us with speed unthinkable for lowly gods, but these people pulled it off.

Shiraori unsheathed her scythe and lowered her power in order to not accidentally destroy any stars or planets as collateral.
The 12 swordsman collapsed and exploded after taking even a single hit from her.

The other spearman and mages, started to run away.
I charged magic into my hand and dashed through their numbers, leaving several halved corpses.

A huge aura made itself present at the end of the fight and released a huge slash of energy that split the universe in two.

I quickly restored the universe and backed off with Shiraori, we can fight him/her, but I have no idea of the collateral damage we might cause, so let's get him/her in my imaginary space.

I quickly sped up past lightspeed and appeared behind her, she was clad in a white cloak with huge assets and black hair.
I didn't get distracted and immediately moved her to my imaginary space, I also brought Shiraori in order to show her the basics of fighting as gods.

The enemy unsheathed her sword and swung it in a curved motion while unleashing a deadly energy wave. I countered by slashing at the left side of her torso which was completely we open to attacks.

She dodged the attack but still got a tiny scrape.
(0.0001 seconds passed since first attack).
When I used my left hand, I infused it with spiritual energy and sent a palm attack towards the opponent. She dodged it, but the attack kept going, passing through planets, until it finally destroyed the universe behind her. She was shocked, and out of fear decided to launch at Shiraori, but Shiraori just side-stepped and watched the bouncing big boobs before cutting them off, with a little tick mark on her forehead.
It seems Shiraori can get jealous of big boobs.
"Don't worry Shiraori, I like yours the most, they're not too big and they're definitely not small."
I suddenly felt a cold chill run down my spine and a very powerful bloodlust flowing off Shiraori.

The next moment, the planet we were on had crumbled and split into a few thousand rugged rocks.
The enemy decided to charge her sword with everything she got and swing it towards me in hope of killing me, but she was only multiversal, so I couldn't hope for an actual strong attack, but the attack was surprising to say the least.
Every millisecond increased it's power and it ended up leaving a big scar on the outerverse.
____
After the fight, I let Shiraori come out and enjoy the flight to the planet she was formerly on.
I had also brought back a few important people that left their own share of influence on her soul.

When we landed, we noticed it was a pretty advanced planet, I mean, she told me about this barren planet that was on the brink of destruction.
But this didn't look like that at all.
Even Shiraori asked "Where are we?"
I wanted to answer her but a voice came from the left, it was that of young child.
"Good to have you back, Shiraori."
I wasn't surprised she knew Shiraori, but Shiraori was surprised by the person.

I saw a few tears well up in her eyes and she shouted(?) "ARIEL?!" of course I knew she would be here, that's why I brought her here, but I should probably let the reuniting remain a little longer.
But I have to say, Shiraori mellowed out a good bit during the past decade.

After that, Ariel took us back to her place and served us some tea and snacks, Shiraori was happily munching down on them and Ariel decided to speak "I guess I should explain what happened in the past few years first."
______
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.