Sss-rank perverts

"What do we have here?" Said one of the two newcomers.
"Two beautiful flowers all alone on top of a mountain, with noone around for a hundred kilometers." Said the other one of the two newcomers.

Rimuru and Shiraori turned around to see the two people that had that big aura from back at the guild,
Rimuru didn't care about them and just kept walking, Shiraori also just ignored them.
Naturally the two people didn't want them to just leave like that, so he said "Don't want us Sss-rank adventurers to take of you, you'll even pay of your debt for our protection."
Rimuru stared coldly at the two, they both got a chill down their spine and glared at Rimuru "Why are looking at us like that, huh? You got a problem with paying for your protection?" Rimuru's stare only got colder as they kept talking and instead of backing down, Rimuru flicked him in the forehead, he was sent flying into the nearby mountain.
The other one was surprised, but quickly drew his sword and attacked Rimuru, Rimuru blocked his sword with her own sword and sliced downwards.
Since Rimuru and Shiraori's power was still sealed their attacks didn't do all to much damage.
Rimuru sword slice that would've normally broke space didn't even penetrate their barrier, but the enemy also couldn't damage them.

The person that was sent into the mountain jumped out and dashed towards Rimuru, on his way though, he saw Shiraori just sitting down on a nearby rock looking at the fight.
So he went after Shiraori and just as he wanted to capture her, a weird hole formed before his hand and while he was pulling back, the hole closed and his hand was torn clean off leaving bones and flesh bare for all to see.
He was naturally angry and instantly regrew his hand "What did you do that for?"
Shiraori stared on in disbelief(because of what he said) and swiped her hand, the space around her distorted and split him in 7 horizontal pieces, every piece was sent into different directions.

Rimuru on the other hand wanted an actual fight and now that her power was sealed, she could go all out without destroying everything around her, she didn't even want to use magic to instantly take care of her opponent like Shiraori did.

Rimuru just kept trading blow after blow, some attacks were redirected and instead destroyed the nearby mountains and cut huge valleys into the mountain range, despite his perverted nature, the other party was very strong, not enough to win against the sealed Rimuru, but strong enough to compare to some of her subordinates like Geld.

As the fight went on, Rimuru's face revealed a constantly widening grin and coupled with the fierce strikes wasn't a good sign for the other party, because every strike contained more power than the last and it was slowly becoming to much for the other party to handle, so he jumped backwards.
The other party was begining to panic as he realized the threat Rimuru presented and this though to at least report back about her power.
He didn't get the chance to think about it a little more and was forced on the defense as Rimuru lunged at him with enough speed to bend space itself, the warpign air didn't help the other party as it tore apart his skin and revealed the rosy hue of his flesh.
Rimuru noticed that she was going a bit too hard and slowed down Abit, this was enough for the other party to bring his sword upwards in order to block Rimuru's attacks.

After 2 minutes, the two were still stick in an onslaught of attacks and Rimuru kept growing in by speed and strength by the second, but the moment it went beyond what space could handle she sealed herself again, and this kept repeating every minute, even her growth was acceleratimg at an unimaginable speed, because keep in mind she sealed not only her power, but also her growth speed, otherwise she could grow massively stor ger every second, so now it would take her about 10 days to giant the same amount of power she would usually get every second and since her growth is accelerating even in her sealed state she would also grow much faster in her unsealed state.

Shiraori was watching the battle with interest and decided that in order to catch up or remain around the same level as Rimuru, she would need to start fighting opponents with everything she had even when sealed and just as she thought about this, the other person she split into seven was back and completely healed, Shiraori this time also didn't use magic and just started straight up dominating the fight with her scythe.

(I'll call these two adventurers A and B,
Shiraori is fighting A and Rimuru is fighting B.)

The fight between Rimuru and B was getting progressively more destructive as Rimuru kept getting stronger and didn't have the time to seal herself anymore, so she would just punch with everything she had and destroy the entire mountain behind B without any effort, this would buy her enough time to sela herself again and she kept this going.
Every strike.was like a nuclear missile on close contact, every shockwave blasted apart the ground for miles and every hit sent the other person a couple miles away, every sword strike would cleave the clouds and every kick distorted the air.
Rimuru's power wasn't the only growing though, her martial arts and sword skills are showing massive progress as well, every sword strike held Rimuru's comprehension and tore apart space, every strike bend space and even fully sealed, her skills alone are enough to dominate this battle, she didn't even move from her current spot and kept kicking, punching and slicing from her current position. Every single one of her moves was slow in the eyes of B, but they packed so much power he didn't want to approach even if he was payed an entire planet of gold. The air bristled as he felt his arm blown off, his leg was torn to pieces and his torso was split cleanly in a diagonal line.
He quickly healed though, but the constant healing was draining his reserves at a speed where he could only hold on for another minute.
Rimuru noticed this and decided to finish it in one attack, so she concentrated all her newfound power and sliced once.
The space around her blade broke and a starry sky revealed itself even though it was actual day, this strike stretched for 100 miles and vaporised B.
______
The end.
Hope you enjoyed.