Part 15

(Rimuru pov :

I really am curious as to how someone like Shiraori exists on this planet, because as far as I know she shouldn't be here, this planet is after all a planet that wasn't meant for magic users, the planet is simply to weak for that.
I tried to check how strong this planet was by firing a fireball at human level, that small amount of magic was enough to tear apart a half forest and considering that in the carnal world that wouldn't have even destroyed a wall, I must really be very careful, because if I accidentally use magic, than I might just destroy this planet, since the rest of the humans with spiritual energy aren't using magic it should be fine, but Shiraori is a magic user capable of using spiritual energy, that makes her by far the most interesting and dangerous person on this planet except for me. She also said something about a kin of hers called D, yeah I know it's a strange name, u didn't name her.

>Ciel, can you investigate this person?<

<Yes, I should be finished in an hour.>

>Thank you, you really are the best partner.<

<Praise me as much as you want.>

>I certainly will.<
----
" So you were gonna tell me about this D person weren't you?"

"Yes, I will also tell you a little of my story in order for you to understand what role she plays in my life."

"Very well, but let's first transfer to my personal dimension to ensure privacy."
--
No pov:

All of a sudden the house where Rimuru and Shiraori were staying I had disappeared from the face of the world.
----
In another location in the middle of the clouds with a sunset in the background, a house is floating around.
-------
Shiraori pov:

As I was about to tell Rimuru my story, she suddenly mentioned something about transferring to his personal dimension, this reminds me of the training we did a couple of days ago, I'm really not looking forward to further training.

The place in his dimension was completely different from the place where we were training before, this place is much more beautiful and calming, I simply can't help but admire the view from this place.

"You like the view Shiraori?"

"Yeah, it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen."

"It's exactly why I chose this place for you to tell your story, this way you'll be a little calmer."

"Thank you Rimuru, I guess I'll start from the beginning.

Before I became who I am now, I was known as Wakaba Hiiro, this later was revealed to be not the case, but I'll get back to that later, so my first real memory was when I reincarnated as a spider."

"You were reincarnated?"

"Yes, there was a clash between a hero and demon king from another world who specialized in space magic and by sending a massive amount of MA energy or planet energy towards the God from that world, which then got redirected by that god and was sent to D or my classmate, she was bored of her work and wanted entertainment, she decided that our class would have fulfilled that, so she reincarnated all of us into that world as the creatures our soul waves matched the most, we also got skills and characteristics from our soul waves."

"That's a really long beginning, so why did that god sent that amount MA energy towards this D person?"

"That was simply to make sure Guli Guli didn't take the blow and she could attack D with that, its like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.
As I was saying, after my reincarnation I went on a little journey for survival and in the meantime I kept getting stronger and stronger, until I became an Arachne, as an Arachne it was incredibly difficult to raise your level and as such raise your strength, later on I would go into a secret underground base and discovered a massive UFO,
That massive UFO held a bomb, an MA bomb with enough energy to blow up the entire continent, so when the battle was at a climax and I secured the bomb, the bomb started going off and without hesitation I ate it, that action caused me to absorb that energy and ascend into godhood as you can see."