Chapter 55: Wedding Part 1

"I can't believe we're actually here. For your bachelorette party. Way to break all traditions, sis." Jay says dryly as we walk through the front gates of Disneyland.

"Oh come on, when have I ever been traditional?" I ask him in exaggeration.

"Never." Alan, Lily, Paul, Jared, Alice, Rose, Bella, and Leah all reply at the same time.

This is my bachelorette party, one week before the wedding. I wanted to spend it doing something fun with the people that I love, so I chose Disneyland. It's winter, so it's cloudy enough that the vamps can all come, and we also brought Carlie with because the kid deserves some fun. She looks to be about five right now, and has never left her home in Forks yet. I also wanted to do something that could include all the guys, since no one besides Leah is in my bridal party. Ivar and I decided to keep it small, just Leah and Jasper.

"Aunty Aria! Look!" Carlie calls out, pointing excitedly towards the Disney castle.

"Yeah! Come on Carlie, let's go!" I grab her hand and we skip over to look at it, leaving the others in the dust.

"I can't tell who's more excited to be here right now, Aria or the kid?" Alan sarcastically asks the group. We told him and Lily that Carlie was was Edward's niece who is visiting. Carlie is smart enough to know to call everyone aunty or uncle, even her parents when around normal humans.

I turn around and stick my tongue out at my friend. "Me, obviously. Don't pretend like you aren't just as excited to be here." I say tauntingly to him with a challenging grin, knowing how much he loves this place.

" I say tauntingly to him with a challenging grin, knowing how much he loves this place