2| Homey

We were alone for the first time, without our parents supervision or under their roofs.

Tristan was seated on the rotatable breakfast stool as he watched me, looking around for something to do. We both had nothing to do, we could do anything but seems afraid to make the first move. "Babe."

"Uh?" I answered, looking at him with a black expression.

"You've been standing and walking around the room for the past thirty three minutes. What are you worried about?"

"Our small freedom." I shrugged, but he raised a brow knowing it is something deeper than that. "I'm just nervous about school."

"Oh, ok." He nods, not believing me so I went and sit next to him. Instead, he lifts me up to sit on his lap with his arms around me. "Let's make some rules."

"Green eyes, are you sure?"

I had to ask since he knew how I can get carried away if a rule is broken, I stood by what's right. Most of the time.

"Positive."

"So, what type of rules?" I inquired, looking up at him.

"I've been thinking about it since we got accepted. I got it right here." He got out his phone and opened an app where he had a long list of things.

"Rule number one, we continue where we left off in Sterling heights, but we should improve on areas we lack. Like sitting on my lap in a crowded or empty room..."

"Does it say I can do that when you're playing your games?" I teased and he laughed.

"Um..." He scratched his head while I gasp at the fact that he wouldn't agree to it. "No offence love, but you have a way of distracting me."

"Like now." I laughed, rotating my hips against his bludge.

"Ye...yes." He gritted his teeth then stopped my movement with his hand. "Stop. You're not ready for that as yet."

Sighing, I leaned on his chest and started playing with his hand that wasn't holding the phone. "Do you think our parents will still monitor our lives, sexually?"

"Yes." He said a bit too quickly and also I knew the truth, that was confirmation I needed. "They also got security working undercover, all curtsey of Uncle Pierre. But I know for a father that Ashlyn and Ishmael will get is worst. Those two."

"Always horny." I cringe and he chuckled.

"Yes, but that's how sex is sometimes." He then went through the list of rules he got.

I had to agree with them all, even to the point of using his car when the gas in mine is low. The residential had chauffeur service that we can use, but it will be added to the month's rent. Other things we agree to were the sharing of chores, our regular dates, knowing each other's friends, permission or agreement of things or actions, and a lot more.

We ended up falling asleep on the couch and I almost fell once but he caught me so we went to our room instead. While Tristan continue to sleep, I couldn't anymore and I found myself looking around for something to do.

I got up and rechecked our items for school, then made a couple lists that we can work with. I worked with our school timetables for this semester to make it easier. I got the lists printed and taped on the wall of our bedroom and the guest's right above the light switch and on the refrigerator door.

Since I got this game set up in the guestroom, it was a must that he was incharge of cleaning that room while I would do ours, the master bedroom. He would need to dust and clean, empty the trash, keep the lights off to safe energy, and keep the room in order incase we have guest staying over.