52| Circle's Forum

Days passed as our fever symptoms went away. Business was one thing as our parents brought us along to the circle Forum. They had they open in Sterling Heights but here, it was different. It is the one building in Oakwood that matters most, minus the mayor's office. It was our head office were all over businesses came together as one.

This official business is to meet with people of our team heads. Whether it be lawyers, managers, founders, supplies, business executives or associates, board of directors, other business men and women, government and the list goes on.

Of all our businesses, we had the heads; the chief operating officers, mayor, government offical and founders with us, our parents and circle lawyers today.

The large office space was fit for this purpose, concealed and professional. So when we had walked in to the group of people in the lobby standing it was only respect.

Tristan has been to meetings like theses, he's use to it but I wasn't. I've only accompanied my father, grandfather and elder brother to these things.

We've went though the introductions and got seated. Looking at the board as Mister Trent showed a list of our businesses as he sat at the head of the table. "Trent Advance plus, also known as birds eye security. Tristan?"

"The head company Trisport invented the Advanced plus as a form of security. It secures for multiple infrastructures and businesses in multiple states here in the United States. We test armies, prison break, banks, codes, hackers, street cameras, down to your very own home cameras. You'll be scared of those phones too because we can track and hack into them under a few minutes without your knowledge." He explained.

"An what is the difference between Expro, Advance plus and Digi plus?" The government official inquired.

"Mister O'Brian, Expro is classified as you government officials calls it. It's all top security and even my wife here doesn't know it. I'm sure you can ask your general and even our president to lend you some access to whatever you need. Advanced plus for the people both poor and wealthy, it to secure their homes, businesses and safety on the roads. Digi plus is personal as your phone security and even your social security number." He smiled when they official nods and he waits for the next question.

"What is the purpose of Advanced plus here in Garden Grove, or Oakwood?" Mayor Huston asked.

"Jake and brothers security provides no guarantee of protection against anything. I've seen the reports, the cops can do nothing. Advanced plus has caught criminals ninety percent of the time. The other ten percent is when they commit suicide because prison sentence may seems worst of what we do with them. Thanks to corruption, my company can't be the best being advertised because half of society gain money from the corrupt. For I'm forced to provide security for drugs deals, brothels, human trafficking, cannibalism,  smuggling, demon worshiping, the mafias, gangs and the list goes on. I'm payed to do my job and I'm payed to not do my job. I took a single hour last year to collect data on everything here in Garden Grove. Since the Nineteen seventies and it's more corrupt now then before. Mayor Huston, if your friends need protection they can trust the Advanced. Why waste millions to the brothers when the same brothers are loosing themselves?" He held the Mayor in a corner that had him sweating, even in this well air conditioned room.

"I understand, Mister Trent." He nods and my husband smiled sweetly.

"Any other questions?" No one said anything so his dad moved on to the next business on the list.

"Gentlemen's club. Ishmael?"

My brother got his first question before he could even explain his business. "Dont tell me it's a bar."