11| Extravagant

Despite arriving to school when it was dark out and late, Elijah's car brought more than enough attention to me as if my Jeep wrangler Rubicon wasn't flashy enough.

He even had the nerve to walk me straight to the security check post to make sure I was in and safe before leaving. My friends and school mates openly lust at my brother and it was disturbing to my innocent ears.

We enjoyed snacks at the canteen for the few minutes we had to spear before using the restroom and lined up for class. For the first time ever, Chef Curry was late as we have been standing in line for an hour and couple minutes, missing demo, and a bit of knife and prep.  With just half an hour remaining when we got inside, all Chef did was tell us to do some studying which was surprising. We sat in a large group at the counter and played a game. We went according to gender, male against female to answer couple questions that I've asked. It was sad that they've asked, or voted rather, for me to be the host of the quiz and to collect points.

It was a tough game as the males won one above the females.

"That's why you'll chose not to include Asheika in the game because we would've won." A girl's comment got the males defensive.

"Without her we still won."

"An what's with the hate, it was just one point below ours."

"Right. No one told Janice to shout the wrong answer without consulting with her group first." Another guy commented, getting the girls riled up.

"Hey! Hey! We can have a rematch another time, let's not create such a fuss." I advised until they all replied with the same words.

"Too late."

"Okay A1.  Since tomorrow is a big day for us all, I forgot to inform you about todays agenda. After lunch you'll be required to finish up on any last work for the charity event slash expo and you'll be able to leave afterwards but be safe on the road. One thing for certain is that all males much be present here around twelve to one PM while the females should wait for our arrival at Harmony Entertainment centre to set up for tomorrow. If you have any questions or concerns, see me after lunch."

The bell rang immediately and we set the room in order before making our way to the exit.

We had lunch and thankfully, Zaire decided to take me home since it was around two AM and my brothers and boyfriend or fiancé rather, was asleep. Since it was safe to get me through the gate of the residential, he left as I walked going all the way down to building seven where I resides. When I entered the apartment, it was so quiet and dark so I turn the lights on and went to the kitchen to put the coffee mug and breakfast dish in the dishwasher, while my knife kit stayed in it's regular spot on the counter.

Turning the main lights off since the one in the kitchen is always left on, I went to my room. As usual, Tristan had his face and nose in my pill so I got changed before climbing into bed next to him.

"It's morning already?" He asked groggily and I sniffled a laugh.

"No. I came home early to return later on today."

All he does was gave me my pillow and he took my breasts as his own, with an arm and leg holding me hostage. I was falling asleep when I felt my top coming down from the neckline and my left nipple in his mouth. I moaned and he continued his assault on me, playing with the other nipple with his hand. It wasn't long before we were finishing the jobs with our hands, cleaned up then went back to sleep, feeling much better than before.

Elijah barges into the room earlier in the morning, and when he saw me, he announced that he was going back to bed. Then he informed me that I should be ready before ten AM for my appointment with the gynecologist and then the dentist that we all seems to forgot.