12| Prized

There was lots of changes done to the expo slash charity event. Elijah and Enrique stayed back with all the teachers while the rest of us were sent home.

I went back to my apartment with Daphne and grandma as her driver bought us here. She couldn't stop telling me how proud she was and that Enrique made a good decision by choosing me for such big company. I told I'll take it when the time comes and that I was doing well in school. She knew this however and that's how I knew nothing we do as children will be kept secret from these group of people we call family.

I showed she and Daphne the other cake I have hidden my my personal fridge then I made them dinner. Knowing how grandma Sarah needed her rest, I kiss her forehead and hugged her goodbye as they leaved.  They will be present tomorrow for the charity and I was overjoyed by it that I felt like a clown. Laughing and smiling for no reason.

My my brothers and fiancé arrived, the expression on their faces was not what I expected. After we had dinner, that was when they told me to sit in the living room as we watched celebrity news. I was confused when they put it on as I sometimes forgot that I was considering a celebrity.

I couldn't hold back the gasp as my face was all over the news. The video of what when down this afternoon played on multiple stations. Now the media was well aware of where I do my schooling and where I'll be tomorrow. Some host did us dirty about such small table incident that we made into such big issue that the guy had to lose his job. I could here Tristan and our brothers phones blowing up and I was lucky, I alway turn my WiFi off after use. I was basically bulled, but looked passed it as tomorrow was my big day.

"It's late, you too get to bed." Antoine reminded as Tristan and I told them good night before going to our room.

I was up the next morning getting ready, I did a natural makeup look and tamed my hair to put in a bun when Tristan called from our bedroom. Walking out in just my underwear, he just laid there staring without saying a word. "What's up?"

"My dick." He blurted and I blushed.

"What's low?" I teased, thinking he had no comeback.

"My balls."

Coughing on to the saliva that choked me, I went to the bathroom to finish up while catching my breath. I put my hair up in a neat bun while adding edge control to the baby hairs at the front and the loose hair strands at the back.

I stared putting away my hair products when he walked in as he has stripped down to his underwear. The moment I hear the toilet seat left, I still. "Tristan?"

"It's only piss babe. You do it around me plenty times."

"It's not that. Where is the shirt you too off because coming in here?" I inquired, glancing at him then downwards.

My brows furrowed at the sight of his stuff dick as he peed. Why was his face made up like that and why is he peeing like he was. It came as it went, then back again. "In the room, why?"

"Where in the room?"

He only stood there as his erection morning hood shook itself without his hand and my eyes widened. He looked at me and smirked, before getting some tissue to clean the seats edge. He was about to move but took at me again, closing the toilet see with a proud smile on his face. Repeating the question again, he groaned.

"Fine babe, I'll put it in the laundry basket." He exited the room with his dick out of the boxer brief and reappeared with the shirt that he puts where it was suppose to.

"Thank you. If you have anything dirty lying around, I'm doing the laundry when I get home later so it's your loss to wait until the next laundry day." I warned him.