23| Uxorious

I still disliked Christmas but enjoined New Years as usual. The winter break was almost up and the spring semester had begun.

Over the break, a lot of changes has been made like the Challenge for example. Our friend and family agreed and was working on a team to overlook everything for us, but we will still be the judge of it all.

The current situation at hand was Logan who was coming out to his family and friends. Spring valley lake has become a drama filled surrounding since lately, but as a friend of Logan, I had convinced him to tell everyone seeing as it was oy last day here. With him was Lauce Patter and Laura Love, I swear they have found their match. The three L, all for Miss Love.

"Um... I'm in a... In a..." Logan stuttered as all eyes were on him.

"I know son. We all knew you are in a polygamous or polyandry relationship. It has been almost two years but finally." His dad praised which he got confused about.

"What!"

"Relax hunny. Why do you think we gave you more condoms... Well, not as much as Elliot gave Ishmael." Lillee reassured her son who looked relieved.

Ishmael and Ashlyn on the other hand looked a little embarrassed.

This little get together is a family meeting which Lance and Laura had to attend, seeing as they are now apart of the wealthy circle. It was cute until Tristan turned to me and whispered. "Don't get any ideas."

He thought I would want one else in on our relationship but that wasn't who I was. I only got my eyes, touch and other senses for him.

"Just as we've told you last week before your fall semester, please don't come back pregnant or with someone pregnant. We want the same achievements as your first semester so go out there and do well. Another things," Daddy was the one who spoke and he got up with a familiar box. "I've brought gifts."

We got embarrassed upon seeing the gifts that are nothing but packs of condoms for both male and female, pregnant tests, lubricant and effective plan B. This man gets crazier as the years go by. He gave everyone a pack but over did it with Ishmael, Logan and Lance.

"Asheika sweetheart." Daddy called and I looked over at him. "I've packed two extra boxes for you and Tristan, it's in your car."

The violation, I swear this man has a goal to do it every semester and Ishmael had the nerve to say thank you when he got his pack of condoms.

"For the next task at hand, we'll keep you all updated regarding to the challenge. Your securities will be doubled and if you all are well behaved we might suprise you all with a house instead of an apartment, or new cars or whatever you like." Mister Trent persuaded but I wasn't listening, took busy looking down at the rings on my fingers.

Tristan's hand came into view as he intertwined our fingers. Smiling, I realized I've tuned out every they were saying and the little meeting was finished. All we did next was hug everyone before leaving in our groups.

Tristan and I didn't need to hurry since it's only two hours and a half drive to our place if there is traffic. Buckled in, I adjusted the car seat to get comfortable. Our truck and backseat was filled with luggages; clothes, food and things for school and also our apartment. As soon as we were on the road, his free hand found comfort on my thigh.

"Ahh, that's warm." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Your hand is cold." I pointed out.

"Oh, I know. Why do you think I put it here instead? It would look weird if I put my hand on my balls now would it?" His grin widened while I just stared at him in disbelief.