8|Bother

This chapter may come as disturbing or triggering for most readers as child pornography is mentioned and it is no trouble to;

•Skip this chapter...
•Read at your own risk...
•Or get out the hell out if you have something bad to comment. It's a story with fictional characters as well as made up lives and drama.

___

Returning to class was hard, but I couldn't miss out or even lose any credits if given. With a new chef jacket on, I made my way inside the classroom with the big rock on my finger. Tristan was evil to give me such flashy engagement ring but it was cute with the little purple diamonds on the outer area. I know of a fact that it was priceless so I was even scared to wear it outside of the apartment incase it gets lost or stolen. If stolen, the initial on the band would alert the authorities but if lost, it is gone for good.

When I got seated facing chef dove who was busy on his phone since class has a few minutes left before it officially begin, so when Trinity gasped loudly everyone looked at her. "No freaking way, he proposed?"

"He did, thanks to you." I blushed, feeling like crying even more.

She hugged me while the class came to congratulate me and awe at the ring. They tried guessing the price but I had no idea myself. Chef Dove who taught us product knowledge even came over to congratulate me.

When class was over however, I got an instant phone call from daddy who was angry that he missed that moment and mummy was busy taking about celebrating the news with the Trent's and the others. 

"Sweetheart, he posted a clip on his Instagram page and the media ate it up." Daddy laughed and mummy chipped in.

"He called and told us he'll talk to you about attending a potential talk show that pays for things like that and he wants to make it up to your for spending money on the ring, gifts and more Lego." Mummy laughed and so I did I.

"I'll agree so that is no problem, and I got big new to tell you." I said happily, as I buckled up in my Jeep and connected the phone to the speaker before pulling out of the lot.

I told them of what Chef Curry said and they too were happy for me. Saying there is a huge possiblity for me to make a name for myself while completing worldwide and that was what Tristan said when I told him.

We spoke all the way till I got home and told them I'll call another time. Tristan was in the kitchen reheating leftover from yesterday and I put my book bag away and the knife kit in the on the kitchen counter. "Hey, my fiancé."

I started getting undressed in the kitchen, removing my uniform entire leaving me in my spaghetti straps blouse and underwear. Approaching him, my arms went around his naked waist as we kissed. He was only in his underwear so I didn't mind stripping down also.

"That two hours you were gone, I've been missing you." He tells me and I hummed, standing on my tippy toes to kiss him again.

When I feel his growing bulge, I took control as I pull him along with as we still kissed. Our senses worked wonders as he found out bedroom door and moved along to the bathroom.

"Babe?" He called and I moaned, kissing his neck while a single hand is taking off his underwear.

The moment I took him in my hand he cursed and started stripping me naked. We were both naked before Tristan starts filling the tub with warm water, adding soap and fragrances while I light the candles and turn the light off. Moving to another candle to light it up, he pulled me away and places me up on the counter of the bathroom sink almost knocking off the decor that he placed down inside the sink itself and started kissing me again.