56| Chocolaté

Tristan Trent

_

Sitting with the kids at home as we watch mom on television was the best feeling. They crawling going up close to to awe at her.

Dressed professional as the chef she is, she was in her kitchen at the Coco Queen shop doing her first live show on television. Logan said millions were watching which was good.

We've seen her create a masterpiece from just Coco beans. She baked them and went through an entire process to make real chocolate. She then used the entire mixture, pour them on trays that she put in her custom made freezer that got the chocolate harden. On the screen was the list of views as more persons were tuning in to watch after two hours going three. The breaks were cut short as she showed what it was like in the kitchen. The final product was added and her masterpiece was completed. She made a realistic television with her face on it and when she cuts it, layers upon layers of flavour and ingredients was shown. She grinned cheekily, packed the cut piece in a box with her logo on it, saying she's bringing it home for her husband and kids to taste. Our kids and I. I was grinning so hard that I couldn't wait to see her and probably eat the chocolate off her body.

She ate a piece on set then pulled another camera man from behind the main one and offered him a piece.

The kids and I watched with anticipation as he took a piece to his lips and bit into it. His eyes widened and he reached for another piece then lick his lips. He grinned, thanking her before the focus was on her again where she ended the show. They showed what happened after the show ended and it was comedy as the camera crew fought and argued over the piece that remains.

She made sure she advertised her brand and announced that every Saturday night there will be a new show whether recorded or live. After it ended, the views went down.

So as babe walked through the door, I was all up on her. I've put the kids to bed so I had her all to myself. We ate Chocolaté filled with filling, or I ate pieces of it off her body and fed her some, mouth to mouth, getting some whipped cream and fruits involved.

Making love first as I worshipped her body from head to toe. Without the baby weight or not, she was one sexy woman both in and out of her clothes, but I preferred in off in our privacy.

After making love on the floor and inside the bathroom, went to bed and cuddle as a conversation came up.

"Logan said we all need to make commercials for our businesses and we should be in them." I told her.

Since he got a whole channel to himself as a gift from his dad, he wanted to make the best of it with us included.

"Do you have any ideas?" She asked.

"He got a lot but so do I." I reached down and kiss her lips as she returned it getting deeper.

I couldn't help myself as I got above her and opened her legs, rubbing my erection along her warm opening. Since we were already naked, I just waited until I felt her dripping before sliding in. She gasped as I slowly entered her, inhaling so deep the further I go as if she didn't know what exhaling meant. I fought to keep my eyes on her as the feeling always had me closing my eye or seeing stars.

I felt every inch, curve or spot inside her till I couldn't go any further. I'm sure my balls were begging to go in if they could. They tightened and pained me, a sign that the height of pleasure was it's goal to make a quick release.

So deep in her with my ass clinched, I felt as if my soul was meeting her own. When I felt her shift, with her hand on her lower stomach, I could only connect our lips again. She loved when I'm there for a while, it felt a long lasting feeling even after our many episodes. Moaning like a bitch as I started thrusting my hips back and forth, feeling everything as I slowly sped up to pace.