25| Inextricable

Ashlyn Virgo

_

Since Ishmael started loving me, I wouldn't have thought that being the person I am today was possible. That a guy like him so strong and handsome would fall for a fat, insecure girl like me. He helped be became the person that I am and as I sat awaiting him, I couldn't help but be care free when the girls approach him at the bar.

We were invited to a party, totally high end for the wealthy that few influencers had to be escorts to attend. Babe and I got loads of invite, begging us to attend so we did instead of staying home to get ourselves busy with intimacy. My swollen lip and decoratively exposed breasts and next was proof enough just like his.

He has picked out our outfit as always and I swore he has a secret taste in fashion, but damn, my man could dress. My overly exposed dress; having two really high slits that would show my panty line if I wasn't so into online shopping, I wouldn't have come across the underwear that matches my skin tone so perfectly so I would wear anything exposing and don't have to worry about my private area being the cover of the media. Even the curves of my breast were out and the lack of jewelry didn't need to complement how expensive the designer dress was.

Babe on the other hand was looking real yummy. His shirt hid nothing but skin as his hard toned muscles were heavily printed, his abs and thick neck. He has become muscular since the time we've met and I stopped questioning his strength and stamina as my constant limp proved it all. We were addicts.

His pants were simple jeans matching the turban on his head and the two braided cornrows that rest upon his chest as it as grown. His shoes matches his white shirt, it was so neat on his feet that he had a fan page on just that. Just how I had my many collections and the larges closet between our friends, his own was the same. We made some money documenting on our closets space showcasing our footwear, jewelry, clothes and babe's upcoming clothing line called Ellis & Virgo. It was so cute, as we advertised it using the Challenge Asheika came up with. The millions we've made not only supposed our factory and influencers but us too. We didn't have a as yet but he's working on it with the help if his dad and mine.

Attending university together was the best, we did surprisingly well each semester that's to him being little nerd and IT geek.

The parties were were invited to was sometimes the worst. It was no secret that we love sex, the media knew this so it came as no surprise when we were invited to some secret parties. We accept an invitation once and regretted it, only to learn from our mistake afterwards.

The horror of what they do at these secret parties. The familiar faces we saw, the influencers and celebrities we met and the dirt of their undercover lives being revealed to us. Orgy parties, trades of sex slaves and sexual exploitation, pornography that the victims themselves loved so we didn't try to save them. Gambling, drugs, gangs, scammers, frauds, fakes, cults, brothels, cannabis, smuggling, the cooking of human bones and drugs, the lifestyle of escorts, sugar babies, sugar daddies and catfish scams.

Over lives in Sterling Heights was cover from the truths and we have to pretend we knew all this, as secrecy got us out alive.

What we do accept invites for has became a long list. Golfing with old folks that Uncle Elliot set up for us, to gain access and partners when for future purposes. We dabble in a little gambling for horse racing, and we made money off that since my horse Devine Devil either won first or second place. I was a proud mommy for him and his great work with the jockey. We went to boring play dates with out wealthy rich kids who did sword fighting as a sport. They just wants in on our circle as their parents made us really comfortable, bringing up conversation about our future and possibly partnership and friendship.