31|Camping

The wooden and stone cabin was big on both the interior and exterior. Having a large kitchen, living space, library, opened space for events, gym, laundry room and breakfast area, all on the ground floor. All the rooms were located on the second and third floor but shared the luxury of having a porch that surrounded the cabin like a plantation styled house. It had seating areas and also for small lightings. A great place to enjoy the afternoons, except for the ones who got the rooms to the sides and has to share the view of our neighbors. The third floor was just the same but they've closed off the roof for our safety, for now, but there was bar up there as well as a hot tub jacuzzi.

My room was thankful on the third floor as it faces the property of the Private cottage, lake and the town. Our Chef got rooms for themselves that they don't have to share with anyone, while we got the bunkers. All our rooms were thankfully spacious to hold our luggages. It came with a four drawer mirror vanity that is custom built that each has drawer had a hold to put locks. An two lockers to hold valuables as we were told to bring our personal locks and keys because they won't be blamed in the case of theft.

The room set up was space saving as it only has two long rectangular windrows that brings in little to no natural breeze and but mainly sunlight. Whether we have our heads by the window or not, we'll still get sunlight. A single bulb is in the ceiling, the dresser is in one corner as the locker is in the other. But the best thing was that we all have two doors, on that leads from the inside and the other to our shared verandah or terrace that is filled with seats, small tables and plants. The door that leads to the inside gives us access to the staircase going downstairs and on the ground floor, while the stairs to the roof was different and locked with chains and a big lock. We also had access to the double bathrooms at end of the hall, having three stalls, sinks and shower area. We had to share and the signs on the door was gender wise as the boys goes on the opposite end to their own. Our chefs luckily had their own bathroom and a whole closet. For our rooms, we had to share not only the space together but when we arrive at our door giving by Chef Curry, there were two keys hanging from the top of the door. One was given to Kelly the leader while I thankfully got the other. This way we can split our group of four individual down to two incase.

Kelly choosed Jules to be her bedmate while I choosed Gemini. She wanted the top bunker while I gladly took the bottom as Julie's and Kelly were arguing about the top on their side of the room. We only got an hour and half to freshen up or set up our items. So we all decided to go to our rooms because everyone was rushing to the bathrooms knowing darn well they'll have to wait in line. This was definitely a camp and I saw why, it was a fight or survival or a shower rather.

As the other two girls argued, Gemini and I were setting up. I had my sheets but didn't plan on changing it as yet out of fear of what the other two girls could do when I'm ready for bed. I put my small neck pillow there and went looking for my locks. Gemini on the other hand was searching around.

Chucking, I asked. "What are you searching for?"

An she laughed before answering. "Just looking for little critters incase there is. This place is surprisingly clean."

"Let me tell you about it. Why do you think all the mattresses are still wrapped and the place doesn't smell like dust? It's because they got staffs to clean and maintain the place much like the entire property." I told her, finding my lock and keys.

"So you were telling the truth about security and being privileged... Seeing as though these rooms are so clean and fresh. I came in checking for cob weds and dust but found none." Jules joked and I smiled.

"An to tell you a little something, there are vending and candy machines used as tips for the staffs. It's something Mister Trent does and tell you, they do make tips." I whispered as if it was a secret.