15| What Grandmother wants

Leaving our apartment with just a duffle bag, book bag and laptop, we were on our way to our hometown, Sterling Heights. Our parents didn't know we were coming home, seeing as our friends and my brother has planned it all. They were all in Spring valley lake at their private lake houses. They were having one of their regular private parties with famous or important people over, and all thanks to the staffs we were informed.

We all meet up outside of town just to arrive together so Tristan and I were indeed the first, awaiting our friends. Ishmael being the idiot was last to arrive and he went ahead of us all with Ashlyn waving at us through the car window as they passed the gas station who stopped at.

Even when we got to the property, the idiot even parked his car like a mad man while everyone tried doing so silently.

As if sensing my anger for my brother, Tristan tries calming me in small ways with kisses here and there. Even when we got out Ismael had the nerve to grab my arm and I looked up at him with pure annoyance. "What?"

"I missed you." He grinned but my expression was blank.

"I missed you too." I mumbled, pushing him away but he held me back and gave me a tight hug that almost punctured my ribcage. "Ow... Bloodclaat Eden!"

"Ah, there is it. When yuh man seh yuh nuh cuss in a while mih mek it a goal." He explained and I realised it was his aim all along.

He wasn't the same boy he was some months ago, his built and facial feature has changed a bit, even his height changed for sure. Now he looked a lot like our father and elder brother while I'm stuck looking like our biological mother. He too was admiring me so I raised a brow. "What?"

"Yuh fat doe." He complimented with a smirk, glancing at Tristan before he left me to pull my fiancé into an hug.

Of course I've gained the weight I've lost after a week of being sick. I'm in the kitchen 24/7's at school so I got to eat, but I've started to use the gym at school. Having to be paying tution fees by the semester, the gym membership came in the package while the gym here at our building puts a spike in our rent as Elijah told us.

"Kids. Come on." Mrs. Anderson called out to us above a whisper. Even seeing her brought tears to my eyes. I missed her so much that I pushed passed my brother to hug her. "Ah, I missed you. You've changed so much, our beautiful little Mrs. Trent-to-be."

"Thank you Mrs. Anderson...." I whispered with a smile, then moved, giving everyone a chance to greet her.

"Thank you kids. The staffs will bring everything in while you greet your parents and family." She ushered us inside as a couple before rushing ahead. There was music and chatter inside the Trent's house as she went along. "Excuse me... Sorry for the interruption but we have some special guests that I'm sure would mean a lot to you all. Kids, please come in."

I heard their cheers and gasps of suprise as we enter, seeing many familiar faces and few strangers. Looking over everyone's shoulders, I saw my family who were grinning. Letting go of Tristan's hand, I went to greet my parents first.

Their hugs and kisses were cut short by Noah who joined in behind me after hugging Ishmael. My twin pushed me away to get to our parents while I stoop to my little brother's level, squeezing him as my kisses rain on his face. Moving to my eldest brother, I rolled my eyes with a smile as I hugged him before squealing at the beautiful sight of his girlfriend, Sabrina Drave. We hugged before complimenting each other became going over to the Trent's with Noah still in tow, holding my hand. I greeted my future in-laws then the other elder couples of the wealthy circle and the guests. It didn't take too long for the party to end, just to have our family time.