42| Fastidious

He brought us upstairs to our bedroom where we christened it with our loving. We went until we were tired then stopped, ate and got some rest then woke up to do the same thing again.

We didn't leave the bed when we work up, minutes to twelve in the afternoon. The sun was high in the sky but the thick drapes I had asked for were blocking the lights but the temperature of our room was cool.

Celebrity news played on the television screen as we laid watching what is happening right outside our gates. When our parents woke us up, seeing them speak of the media reporting of my latest changes to the town and made few announcements. The one that shocked me the most were kids of other wealthy families were buying homes around here too. The worst case was that their parents choose to do the unthinkable. I was saving the town businesses for mine and their benefits, but a store and pub were given not much chance against the loopholes I knew were there. Now I, we got the town's people protesting at the gate of the Ranch asking for help. Multiple reporters were speaking to the citizens and they wanted help for the ones being attacked and protection for their own.

"Dad told me this was how Sterling Heights was some decades ago. Our grandparents made a great change of that town and multiple wealthy families send their children to gate keep. One was Jasmine's dad, we'll have rivals too."

"It's sad really. What is the mayor doing? He's nothing but a lazy fuck." I cursed as he chucked and pulls me closer in his hold.

"Have you heard about Sterling's Heights mayor since you moved here?" He smirked and I shook my head. "Right, they cower and let us the rich do their job."

I gasped loudly upon seeing the familiar faces of our parents. They brought company as all lawyers did the talking, it was a strange sight as they passed along business cards that would direct them to the circle's customers service office to get all the information they needed. That was enough to leave the people away as they went back in town.

"Shit! Our family is coming." I pealed his arms off me and roll out of bed. Limping to clean up the mess of used condoms and it's packets on the floor as well as our clothes outside the door. "Switch it to the front camera, I wanna see how far they are?"

There were only the two familiar vehicles coming up the long driveway that we know belonging to our parents. Behind them were two large buses filled with people and two trucks far behind.

"Let's get ready." I looked over at my naked man as the tent made by the sheet was showing it's sorry excuse of cover. Smirking at the sight of me watching it, he removes the sheet and I frowned. "We don't have time for this, we need to shower."

"Okay boss lady."

__

We got outside in time to see everyone parked just by our motor court. We walked down hand in hand and greeted our parents first. Over thirty people were here before us dressed in uniforms with their families next to them. Our new staffs and I smiled at a faces.

"Go ahead and greet your staffs." Mister Trent chuckled, lightly pushing his son and I forward.

Clearing his throat, babe began his introduction. "My name is Tristan and this is my wife Asheika, welcome to our home here on the Oakwood Ranch. It will be your home as well but throughout the trial period your work is the judge of your future, staying here either permanently or temporarily. We are aware that you're all recruited by Ishmael from his staff agency and by that, it's a pleasure having you all here with us. The trial period is two to five months, we'll discuss your salary later but first, I believe you all need some rest so our head of security Conner and Bernard will bring you to your new homes. The staff quarters or houses already has groceries and toiletries, but to make it a home, you'll have time to do so. We'll meet early tomorrow morning at six on the dot, rest well."