46| Contrivance/Convalesce

Just how someone can return to a place and found what they forgot. I accidentally slip hitting my forehead on the door while looking through my clothes in the walk-in closet. It felt like a terrible earthquake as my headache pounds at the spot. An just like that I fainted, waking up in the same spot with my lost memories intact. Tristan wasn't home thankfully, or I would be at the doctor right now but I knew just how to surprise him.

Asking Lopez to make some strong ginger tea, I went to the baby room next to our own that Tristan started setting up. I found some balloons and decided to leave some clues for him around the house like a scavenger hunt. This way, he will be able to know that my memories are back with all the hints. Stapling the cards to the balloons, started at the front door since Bernard was the one who drove him out yesterday. As our staffs watched, I knew they are curious about it and even read what I got on there as I moved along. By the time Tristan read all this is will probably be tired because it's in every room in the house. Getting his text about being home, I collected my ginger tea from Lopez and went to Tristan's office to watch it all played out.

To my surprise, he came with our friends and our little siblings. Reading the notes as he goes and gave them a tour. The sight made me laugh as he used one stone to kill two birds.

They too seems happy about my memory and I know they're close so I could leave the office. I saw when Tristan left them in our bedroom to enjoy the view as he rushed to the office. Turning, he unlocked the door and got inside, grinning happily.

"So, you got your memory back?"

"Yes." I smiled, getting up to hug him and he hold me to kiss me instead. We went at it for a while until I remember about our guest. "We have to go. Later we do it."

"I can't wait." He breathed, inhaling my scent.

Taking up my half finished tea, I held his hand and went our with him.

With us was Ariana, Logan's surrogate. I've became friends with her since she too was from the Caribbean and we had so many likes and dislikes in common. Our parents said their business plan wouldn't work because the baby will come in their way. I liked that idea so I begged him to bring her along.

"Hey, Ari."

"Hi, Ash." She greeted so I hugged her before everyone else then watched as they looked around.

"From where we live, we can barely see the size, but oh my gosh. You have the best view!" Sky complimented.

"I love everything. It's so difficult from our home." Hadley pointed out and the other agreed.

"It is a smart house?" Ishmael asked Tristan who smirked.

"It is, but I turned most of the features off so it doesn't scare the staffs."

"I can't believe you got a freaking motor court and a whole Limousine parked in there." Logan mused with delight.

I turned the guys out as I joined the girl at the balcony and made a comment. "Look at us, all pregnant."

"I'm not." Persephone announced and I forgot she was here.

"Of course. Sorry sis." I told her, pulling her into an hug.

"The staffs don't come up here?" She inquired and I shook my head. "Why not?"

"It's prohibited for our privacy. Only the butler and his wife has access. They run the house for us whether we're around or not."

"Oh, just like the Anderson's' and their wives." Added and I agreed.

"Which of the five kitchens belongs to you?" Ashlyn joked.