6| Culture era

This past weeks have been a long one and what made it worst was the clothing line that the wealthy circle launched. They call it the 'Culture era' fall collection. They have had Tristan and I on the cover of Jones, voyage, Elite and Deity magazines. They were way ahead of us and a few months prior to their fall collection, but used the spotlight the paparazzi placed me in as a way to advertise their brands.

They already got factories making the outfits of different styles, pattern, colour, texture and sizes. I didn't know they would go overboard with it and they was no call regarding my family or the wealthy circle comments about anything they disliked. 

They turned us college kids into models while or parents, siblings and the wealthy circle got a spot in the magazines, as well as others. The business magazine had all then business men and women mentioned. On the cover of the biggest or most sold business magazine was 'Ace'.The men of the wealthy circle as well as their wives are in a semicircle with their arms around their wives, and on the front page. They got a whole ten page for themselves. Ashlyn's father started dating a lady from Texas who we haven't met personal but Ashlyn said she's the perfect match for her dad.

Out of all, Amber was the one soaking up all the fame. Tristan didn't want to include her, but for mine and Sean's sake, she got a spot but at the extreme back. She had not problem through, because she was on Jones Magazine. She acted like child on set before it was even her turn to take pictures. Mom looked at us questioningly but we only rolled her eyes. She had thought she would made finally cut and would be in Elite or Deity, but if she couldn't make Voyage, how would she reach the most sold fashion and celebrity magazines. An the only way I made Deity was because I got voted.

Jones, represent or advertise new; new model, celebrities, clothing collections and other fashion. It is the main magazine as it gives a summary of what a particular thing or person is about, until later in the week when the books are sold. For example new clothing collections as what I was doing, I was placed on the cover to gain more popularity for Jones but mainly to advertise the new magazine called 'Culture ere'. It explains a lot about the new stocks in stores, the different styles, patterns, texture and sizes of each model, male or female. Tristan was on it three times for; gaming, football and a sneak peek for an pre Halloween fashion show.

Voyage, stood for trending fashion, news, places and events. It was a large magazines with three hundred plus pages. With me being on the cover advertises the fashion that I'm wearing, but I got four pages for myself. One in the fashion section and three pages for home designs. Someone must have taken a picture me shopping for Tristan and I apartment, as I was showing Tristan a particular blanket while he layed in the recliner chair smiling up at me. I laughed when I saw it.  That was only on one page as two other photos were taken of my kitchen and bedroom they way I designed it. I was fixed large framed photo of Tristan and I above our bed, then I was decorating a five layer cake on kitchen counter with icings on my cheek. That was definitely taken by Tristan and he will be dealt with accordingly.

Elite, is mainly on tending celebrity from their personal to public life of;  family, dating, marriage, a sneak peek on a particular gossip or drama, new albums, books, movies, events and others. The reason I made the cover was stupid, but my family labeled that particular collection as my own and I loved they money that came with it too.

Deity, was everyone's favourite. It was sold the most as it gave more solid information about something or someone. I should've made the covers, but with Tristan there I understood. It was the both of us as a couple, almost in an intimate position with just a sheet covering us as we stare at each other. I don't know what it meant but knowing our parents they were up to something.

We were sent a copy of all that we were on and I've went through it all on my spear time. I was on the late shift as I've gotten there at the institute before eleven PM last night and now it was six AM when I got in, knowing I had up till seven AM to get home.