(2) Freshmen Yr&Her Mistake

Two years later,

They were all now freshmen, Addie and Nat were now JV cheer captains and Bucky and Sam were now the JV football captains. 

"Hey P babe can we hang out tonight?" Yelena said as she walked up to his locker after school. 

"Oh I'm sorry babe I can't I have to get caught up on homework." He said 

"Oh come on please.." she said 

"Yelena I said I can't but I promise I will make it up to you." He said as he went to the buses to go home. 

Yelena cried when she got home, her next door neighbor Silas saw her crying on her patio. 

"Lena what's with the tears?" He said as he came through the gate. 

"Me and P had a bad fight and we broke up." She said as he wiped her tears. 

"Im sorry.." he said 

She gave him a small smile, and he leaned in and kissed her. 

"Silas?" She whispered

"I like you, but you have been with him." He whispered 

She began to kiss him back, they began to make out. He laid her back gently on the patio as the make out session got steamier. He looked down at her she smiled at him. 

"Lets take this upstairs to my room." She whispered 

"Definitely." He whispered 

Meanwhile, Pietro finished his homework earlier than he thought he would. He asked his older brother Nikolai to take him to Yelena's. On his way there he got some roses and her favorite chocolate. 

Natalia let him as she arrived home too, Pietro went upstairs to her room. 

"Yelena!" Pietro yelled as he found her on top of Silas. 

"Pietro..what are you doing here?" She said as Silas finished. 

"I wanted to surprise you..I got done early. But I see that Im the one surprised.." he said 

"She told me you two broke up.." Silas said 

"We didn't break up we had a small fight. But we are broken up now I can't believe you Lena and to think I was going to give you this promise ring tonight." Pietro said as he threw the roses and chocolate at her and showed her the ring. 

"You lied to me!" Silas said as he pushed her off and began to get dress and leave. 

"Pietro don't go please." She said as she quickly got dressed.

"We are so done Lena. You just cheated on me how could I ever trust you again." He said and left too. 

The next day at school when their friends asked what happened Pietro said they were fighting alot. He was to embarassed to tell them the truth, and he wanted to save her friendship with the girls.