(29) Sophomore Yr, and A Wedding

It was a new college year, they were all sophomores and it was spring break. Bucky and Yelena had found out they were expecting again after she had strep throat. The antibiotics cancelled out her birth control, and they recently found out that the crew was in Hawaii. 

It was Sam and Wanda's wedding day which is why they were all in Hawaii including Addie. Bucky saw the pictures. He decided to get out of the apartment not knowing where Yelena went to he dropped Asher off at the campus daycare to study and work on his English Lit paper that was due once spring was over. 

When he went to the section he was looking for, he saw Yelena sitting with her study group. A guy in her study group named Sean Davidson was flirting with her and she was flirting right back. She got up to get something from the printer, and he grabbed her ass she playfully swatted him away. She didn't see Bucky cause he stayed where she couldn't see him. 

Bucky went to the computers to google where he could get a paternity test done. He scheduled an appointment. On the day of the appointment he and Asher went after she left for class. Two days later the results confirmed that he is Asher's father. 

But the question remained was he the father of the one she was carrying now.