(18) Her New Man

2 days later

*Text Conversation*

Addie: "Hey stud muffin! Wanna go to the fair with me?" 

Darren: "Hey boo! I would love too! Maybe I will win you a teddy bear 😉"

Addie: "🥰😍 Can you pick me up?" 

Darren: "Your chariot awaits my lady..I will pick you up in an hour. Can't wait to see you gorgeouz. 😘" 

Addie:"😘😘😘"

*End of Text Conversation*

Addie locked her phone, and began to get ready as she played Nat's new playlist she made just for her called "Single Girl Swag". The first song that began to play was "Miss Me More" by Kelsea Ballerini. 

She smiled as she whispered "Love you Nat." 

Darren picked her up, "Wow sugar pie you are looking hot tonight." He said as he opened the car door for her. 

"Thank you." She said 

They spent the whole night holding hands, sharing a funnel cake and cotton candy. They had a make out session on the ferris wheel. They watched the fireworks together before he took her home. 

A month later, Bucky seen them together on the 4th of July. He was sucking on her neck as she sat in between his legs. 

"What the hell is she doing?" He whispered 

He walked over to Steve and Nat, "Look I know you all don't like me. But what the hell is she doing with him?" He said 

Nat smirked, "They have been seeing each other all summer and before that they were texting each other alot." She said 

"Go back to your hoe." Wanda said 

Bucky rolled his eyes, and walked off. 

"Come on Lena we are fucking going home." He said as he got in his truck. 

He nearly tipped his truck as he turned out of the parking lot as the firework show began. 

The next day she and Darren left for a trip to Cabo with his friends.