(22) Stay Out of My Business

The next morning,

Addie woke up the next day to messages in the WhatsApp group chat from the crew telling her what Buck did the night before and how Yelena was with him. Cliff and Susie confronted Addie about what Buck said when he brought her home the night before when she came downstairs. She tells them if it was true, she doesn't care because she doesn't believe in love anymore.

That Buck has no right to talk about anyone when he banged Yelena, then her and was about to bang Yelena again until they caught them. Cliff clenched his jaw while looking at a shocked Susie.

Addie left and headed over to the Barnes house. She rang the door bell. Winnie answered and Addie asked if Buck was there. She told her yes as Buck was getting ready to leave to meet up with Yelena. He was in the kitchen and she beelined for him seething in anger.

She slaps the hell out of him knocking him backwards. James and Winnie were shocked by her behavior because she's never been that angry before not even the day she caught him cheating. Buck was taken back too. He touched his face in complete shock.

Addie screamed, "I don't know who you think you are running to my parents and telling them what I do with my time, but you need to stop and worry about your damn self!"

Bucky raised his voice and said "I did it because I care about you Addie!" 

You're such a f*cking liar and a hypocrite!" Addie yelled.

"I do whether you believe me or not," Bucky said trying not to cry.

"Did you care when you were f*cking my friend behind my back before and after you took my virginity?!" Addie asked.

James and Winnie looked at each other in shock. Buck looked down in shame. "That's what I thought," Addie said.

Addie pointed at him as she said, "You're disgusting a** doesn't get to act like you give a damn about me when you were f*cking her for God knows how long behind my back and are currently parading your tramp around while trying to act like you own me or something now that I've moved on!"

Bucky tried to speak, but she cut him off.

"Shut the hell up I'm talking! I'm going to tell you this one time James Buchanan. Stay the hell out of my business! Stop asking about me, about who I'm seeing, what I'm doing, dragging me out of parties all of it! Go crawl up your backstabbing slut's a** and the both of you stay the hell away from me," Addie yelled.

She then stormed out the house. Bucky swallowed hard while trying to hold back his tears. Winnie grabbed him some ice while James' eyes met Bucky's. He gave him a disappointed look, shook his head then left the kitchen.

Bucky texted Yelena that he couldn't meet up. He slammed his bedroom door, slid down it while crying and held his head in his hands.

6 weeks later... "Buck I'm pregnant," Yelena said showing him the pregnancy tests after they laid in bed after having sex.

Bucky shot up out of the bed to get dressed, "WHAT?! HOW? I thought you've been getting your shot on time and I've been using condoms," Bucky asked.

"I guess it failed. I'll take another to prove it, but I've taken 3 already, plus I scheduled a doctor's appointment. It's in two weeks. I really hope you will go with me," she said getting dressed.

"Of course," he replied lowly while trying to figure out how he's going to tell his parents.

Her doctor confirmed the pregnancy at her appointment while Buck felt his heart break. He put on a brave face as Yelena beamed with the copies of the ultrasounds. They told their parents that evening. Both of them had to listen to their parents rip into their behinds at the same time.

"HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN JAMES BUCHANAN! SITTING HERE PINNING AFTER ADDIE BUT STILL SLEEPING AND DATING YELENA!" James yelled 

"AND YOU LENA, HAVE YOU TWO LEARNED NOTHING IN THIS!" Ivan yelled 

They both lowered their heads. "YOU TWO HURT SOMEONE! NOW PARADING AROUND LIKE YOU TWO HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!! AND NOW A PREGNANCY! THIS IS REAL GREAT JAMES RUINING YOUR LIFE AT 16!" James yelled as he began to pace. 

"Dad I..a condom broke and her birth control failed its not like I planned this." Bucky said 

"Son you use to be a good kid, and now I don't even know who you are anymore." James said as he walked out. 

Bucky lowered his head, and closed his eyes as tears fell. 

"Lena I just can't even look at you right now." Natalia said as she walked out with Winnie who gave Bucky a disapproving look as she shook her head.