(7) Blowoffs,Shopping&Advice

Three weeks later,

"You okay Adds?" Nat said 

"Yeah once again Bucky has cancelled another date this makes the second weekend in a row." She said as they were doing homework together. 

"Im sorry. You two have been fighting alot lately.' Nat said 

"Yeah." She said in a low tone as she remembered what Pietro reasoning was for breaking things off with Yelena. 

She shook the thought away as she went back to her homework. The following weekend the crew used ubers to go shopping. They had a upcoming trip for Spring break.

They all got hair cuts, the girls also got their nails done. While they were out for lunch minus Yelwna the girls began to chatter about what swim suit they wanted. 

"Im gonna be giving Bucky my virginity on the trip." Addie blurted out. 

The girls all looked at her, "Well to warn you there will be blood and its slightly painful." Wanda said 

They all began to tell her their experiences, the one thing they all had in common was the boys didn't last long and it was awkward the first few times until they knew how to work everything properly. 

Two weeks later, Bucky was at Addie's it was the night before they were all due to leave. When he went into the bathroom to check his phone cause Yelena was blowing his phone up. 

He saw her text,

"Hey! You still coming over?? Nat is staying at Steve's." 

"Yes! I'll be right there darlin." He replied. 

He came out of the bathroom, "Hey so um my dad said he would take me to get a few things I forgot I'll be back." He said 

"Bucky I have barely seen you lately you are always with the guys or to tired for me." She said 

"I'll be back damn Addie I have a life." He said as he left.

He never came back, he fell asleep at Yelena's.