(19) Sophomore Yr & A New Look

A few weeks before school started Addie drove to the open house. She already knew she and Nat were going to be the JV cheer captains this season, but her coaches said they had to announce it officially.

Most of the cheerleaders and football players were standing in the parking lot waiting for the doors to open house to be opened. They heard a car blasting loud music come into the parking lot. They all turned to see who it was.

Nat and the girls smirked when they saw Addie's black and hot pink Dodge Charger Hellcat pull up. Addie was dancing and singing the lyrics as she blasted "Jimmy Choo" by Karlae feat. Young Thug & Gunna with the windows down.

Everyone was trying to figure out who it was while the girls of her crew smirked waiting for her to step out. The guys of the crew and Bucky didn't know Cliff and Susie had gotten Addie a car after she returned from Cabo with Darren.

Addie popped some breath mints in her mouth and reapplied her lipgloss in her visor mirror while bopping her head to the song. She rolled up her windows, adjusted her sunglasses, grabbed her iPhone, pink and black Chanel purse and stepped out of the car when the song ended.

She was wearing a hot pink deep V short romper showing off all of her new tats and piercings. She paired it with some black wedge heels and silver and black jewelry. Her new black, purple and hot pink hair blew in the wind as she made her way up the parking lot.

"Damn who is that?" Linden, one of the varsity football players asked.

"That would be my co-captain," Nat said smiling as Addie walked up to them. They heard the football players moaning and blurting out loud.

"DAMNNNNNN!"

"HOLY HELL!"

"F*CK ME!"

"HOLY SH*T!"

Addie removed her glasses, flipped her hair, put some of her hair behind her ears revealing her new piercings, winked and said, "Hey everyone."

Even though Bucky was standing there with Yelena, he completely ignored her. Yelena looked down in jealousy. He was staring at Addie especially when he saw her chest tattoo and belly ring. He had a lot of emotions running through him at the same time.

He never imagined that Addie would get tattoos and piercings, let alone be covered in them, but he loved it on her.
He was completely sexually frustrated looking at her, but extremely jealous too when he saw all the other guys and some girls looking at Addie like she was a delicious dessert. Addie greeted the crew with hugs and kisses.

Some of the JV and Varsity football players said at the same, "Heyyyyyy Addie."

She smiled at them as she replied, "Hey fellas."

She looked down as she heard her ringtone "Vibe (If I Back It Up)" by Cookiee Kawaii for phone calls play. She sighed when she saw who it was. It was Darren calling her. He's been trying to talk to her ever since he told her he wanted to be exclusive and she told him she didn't.

Nat smirked as she said, "Is that?"

Addie nodded and said, Yup and won't stop calling and texting."

Wanda giggled as she said, "Adds girl you got them boys going crazy."

All the girls in the crew laughed when Addie's phone started ringing again. This time she let it ring, stuck her tongue out and started twerking in place. The guys were biting their lips and staring while she was dancing.

Once her phone stopped ringing, Nat looked at her with a raised eyebrow as Addie heard her text message notification ringtone chime indicating she got a text from Darren.

"Sis really? You made that your ringtone?" Nat asked smirking.

Addie shrugged as she said, "Sis.. It's your fault. You put that and "Jimmy Choo" on my "Single Girl Swag" playlist along with some other bangers.

The girls of her crew shook their heads and laughed as the teachers started opening the doors to let everyone in. Addie linked arms with Nat as they made their way inside with the rest of their friends. All the guys behind them looked at their behinds as they walked away. The guys of the crew walked behind their girlfriends talking.

Levi, one of the varsity players said once the crew got far enough, "Damn! Addie and all her girls in her group are sexy as f*ck!"

"Hell yeah," some of the guys blurted out at the same time while others nodded in agreement.

Bucky was shaking in jealousy with his fists and his jaw clenched. Yelena saw his demeanor, but tried to ignore it. He started to walk away without her so she finally caught up to him and grabbed his hand to act like it didn't affect her.

It was now the first day of the crew's sophomore year. The crew was standing in the sophomore hallway waiting for the first bell to ring. Addie was at the main office changing her schedule because she found out she had classes with Bucky and wanted to change that immediately. She told the crew she would meet them once she was finished.

Bucky and Yelena walked passed the crew quietly holding hands to Bucky's locker. They all noticed the new ring on Yelena's hand. They all made disgusted looks.

"He gave her a promise ring after he nearly lost it when he found out Addie was dating Darren and how he acted at the open house?" Wanda said rolling her eyes.

"I know and they both had the nerve to admit they love each other," Raquelle responded while shaking her head.

"They aren't in love, he's just in love with her p*ssy let's be real," Scott stated.

Everyone hummed in agreement.

"Nat are you going to tell her the truth?" Thor asked.

"Hell no! Plus mom and dad already told her the real reasons he is with her. She's just too stupid to listen to anyone just like her a**hole boyfriend. They did this to themselves and they will be each other's demise. " Nat spat in disgust.

"Plus you can't run around here claiming you in love when you get jealous every two seconds when another guy looks at, talks to or speaks of your ex. I heard he nearly tipped his truck after he saw Adds with Darren on the 4th of July," Sam said.

"I heard that too from some of the guys on the team at summer practice," Dawson replied.

"I know you all see how he looks for and looks at Addie when we come to get the girls from practice," Clint stated.

"Yeah all the guys on the team noticed it too. They said his slut is stupid as f*ck for staying with him especially after he completely ignored her when Addie walked up at open house. She chased after him when he left her standing there apparently. She's a running joke in the locker room. They call her pathetic and desperate," Hayden explained.

All the guys nodded confirming it.

"You should hear what the cheer squads say about her especially the upperclassmen," Brenlie chimed in.

"Oh my God yes!" Bobbi laughed.

"She gets laughed at and talked about almost every other day," Marley said.

"And what do you do Nat when they do?" Pietro asked.

All the girls said at the same time, "Laugh!" giggling afterwards.

"Nat you are savage as f*ck," Scott said laughing.

Nat shrugged with an unbothered look on her face.

"Oh and don't forget you told Jorden the other day that she wasn't your sister Nat," Carol snickered.

"I forgot about that! That was funny as hell cause the girls that heard her said damnnn! If her own sister won't claim her she must be a train wreck," Laine said while laughing.

"Damn y'all are cold blooded," Thor replied laughing.

"Naw we're all just telling it like it is. Mom told her the night they got busted that bullying was going to be bad and I told her to her face last year that I wasn't going to defend or be there for her sorry a** cause clearly she doesn't think what she's doing is wrong," Nat stated.

"I don't feel sorry for neither one of them either honestly and I'm waiting for the major days of karma to arrive. We already saw a glimpse at the musical showcase," Steve replied.

"That night was classic! I will never get over that night," Sam exclaimed laughing.

"Me either babe," Wanda chimed in.

Addie walked up to the crew.

"Hey guys what are we talking about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh just how we agree with you that your ex is pathetic because he gave that thing he's dating a promise ring," Bobbi explained.

"Good for him. Maybe now he will leave me alone, stop staring and stop asking you guys and my parents about me. Personally I wouldn't want to be stuck with her for the rest of my life, but that's not my business," Addie laughed.

"Oop! I see petty Addie is here," Brenlie stated.

"Boo she never left," Addie stated while flipping her hair.

Everyone busted out laughing. Then started walking down the hall to their classes. Bucky saw Addie, swallowed hard and looked down even though he was holding Yelena's hand. He was hoping he could talk to her when he found out she shared some classes with him, but was disappointed when he didn't see her until lunch sitting with the crew.

All day everyone was talking about Yelena's promise ring, but not in a good way. Every time Yelena and Bucky would pass people, they heard laughs, jokes, sounds of disgust or insults.

Bucky started questioning as the day went on if it was a good idea giving her that ring especially after he heard some guys that didn't like him say that they wouldn't want to be tied to Yelena in any form.

The cheerleaders on both squads questioned whether Buck really loved Addie because they felt he was just passing out promise rings like candy. Some of the varsity cheerleaders were discussing it in the gym before practice. They remembered Addie's promise ring was a diamond teardrop and much bigger.

Jamila and some of her friends were standing around talking.

"Did you all see that promise ring Bucky gave Yelena?" Journei asked.

"Girl yeah, everyone has been talking about that mess all day," Julieta replied.

"Someone said it's nothing, but a joke. How Yelena is nothing, but a rebound, his former side piece and convenient booty call," Charly stated.

The girls hummed in agreement.

"Apparently they're in love even though, I heard Bucky nearly went off the deep end when he found out Addie was seeing our cross town rival Darren over the summer. And you saw how he acted at open house." Raine explained.

"Girl bye! They're not in love. They're in lust," Jamila replied rolling her eyes.

"Facts!" Lyrick stated as the girls laughed.

"He doesn't even remotely look at Lena the way he looked at and still looks at Addie. That's why I don't believe that promise ring bullsh*t," Jamila responded.

All the girls nodded in agreement.

"You noticed that too?!" Davina asked.

"Yeah. Every time he comes in the gym before, during or after our practice his eyes are immediately on her, but he tries to play it off. If anyone looks at or even mentions Addie he gets that same angry, jealous look on his face," Jamila explained.

"Again facts, Jami," Alora exclaimed.

"But Lena is too stupid to see it. Hell her own sister sees it. She's just convenient p*ssy to him because the rest of the female student body and the whole town doesn't want his sorry a**!" Jamila replied.

The girls laughed again.

"For real especially after she put them on blast at the showcase last year. Did you see those pictures?! They all exhibited that they are just in a physical entanglement," Alora stated while laughing.

The girls laughed again loudly.

"Adds definitely dodged a bullet. He'll realize he made the biggest mistake of his life eventually because no offense, but even on Addie's worst day and on Lena's best day, Lena will never compare to her," Iris responded.

"Oop," Lyrick blurted out.

"Where are my sunglasses cause you just threw a whole forest of shade," Raine said.

"What?! You all know I'm trying the truth," Iris said confidently.

"But do you think Adds is doing too much though by seeing and sleeping with all these guys?" Charly asked

"Hell naw! Guys do it all the time when they get their hearts broken. It's time to end that double standards bullsh*t. That girl was in a relationship with that boy for two years so she needs to enjoy her freedom. I wouldn't do it, but I say as long as she's being safe let that girl live!" Jamila replied.

"And from what I hear, Adds got that WAP," Julieta said while smirking.

Journei pulled out her phone and pulled up "WAP" by Cardi B & Megan thee Stallion on Apple Music and played it. They all started dancing while singing the words to the song.

Addie walked into the gym with Nat and Wanda. She dropped her stuff on the bleachers and joined the girls dancing as the girls of her crew hyped her up. Some of the football players walked through the gym to go to the locker room including Bucky. Yelena was in the girls locker room changing.

Addie dropped it to the floor and was twerking with her hands on her knees to the beat. Bucky watched as Addie's teammates cheered her on too while some of his teammates and varsity players catcalled and whistled at her.

Iris saw Bucky's reaction and smirked. She got Jamila's attention and nodded her head towards Bucky causing her to look. Jamila smirked as she thought, that's right Adds make him hate himself. Bucky swallowed the large lump in his throat then stormed away when he saw some of the guys asking Addie if she was going to the party that was coming up and if she was to save them a dance. 

After the season opener at the varsity game, Addie joined her upper classmen friends at a party. She ended up in bed with two football players and had a threesome with them. She was high and drunk as well as the rest of the party goers.