(61) Our New Forever

After their wedding ceremony, they left for their honeymoon to Bora Bora. 

When they got to their suite at the Four Seasons, Bucky dropped the bags and pulled her to him. They began make out and strip each other. 

She dropped to her knees, and began to suck him. He moaned and let out a loud groan as he gripped her hair. 

"Ah, oh Addilyn that fucking mouth." He whispered as he reared his head back. 

She stood up, and kissed him. He laid her on the bed and began to devour her holding her hips to keep her from bucking him off the bed. He kissed up her stomach, gave her breasts some attention.

"Mmm James.." she whispered blissfully. 

He kissed her, 'Did you need something baby?" He whispered as he kissed her neck.

"Yes..you fucking me.." she said as he played with her. 

He growled, and lined himself up and slammed into her. She arched up off the bed as she moaned then he did it again. He began to thrust hard as he lifted one of her legs. 

"James! Oh god right there!" She moaned out.

"Right here baby?!" He said as he got faster as he felt her walls begsn to contract around his dick. 

"Oh yeah! Yes!" She moaned as her toes curled and she arched. 

He smirked when he saw what he was doing to her, "Fuck baby do it again." He whispered as he pushed both her legs up near her head. 

"Yeah!! James! James!" She mustered out as he was deeper and faster. 

He began to groan and grunt as his climax was building, "Oh god Im gonna come!" 

His hips picked up the pace, and then he began to fill her. He dropped her legs and kissed her, and they both whispered how much they love each other. 

Their honeymoon consisted of, alot of couple activities fun and romantic ones. They spent some time on the beach and having lots of sex. When they returned home, they didn't go to the house. 

"Buck where are we going" she said

"I have one more wedding gift for you." He said as he drove. 

They pulled up in front of a giant manison, "Welcome to our new forever baby." He said 

"James Buchanan.." she whispered 

She cried happy tears when she did a walkthrough of the house, the next day they began to move into the new house.