(21) HOCO&An After Party

A month later,

Before the Homecoming game, Sam and the boys saw Antonio's SUV bouncing and squeaking. 

"Paris is securing the win tonight." Sam said 

The door opened up, both Paris and Addie step out adjusting their cheer skirts then Antonio stepped out. 

"Addie.." Sam whispered as she walked towards the football field. 

At the homecoming dance, Addie won Duchess and Hayden won Duke over Bucky. Hayden spun her as they took to the dance floor. Bucky just shook his head as "With You" by Chris Brown began to play. 

"I need air Lena.." he said as he let go of her hand and walked away. 

He sat against the brick wall on the side of the school as he fought back tears. 

Back inside the DJ picked up the mood with some. She Ain't You - Chris Brown

Don't Wanna Know - Maroon 5 feat. Kendrick Lamar. When Bucky came back inside the DJ was playing "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa as Addie was dancing and singing the words on the dance floor. 

The next few songs the DJ played was, When I'm Gone - Alesso & Katy Perry ,Say So - Doja CatSorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato,Level Up - Ciara and Obsessed - Addison Rae.

After the dance was over, everyone headed to the after party at Antonio and his twin brother Anthony's house. The the speakers were blaring Little Freak - Usher & Nicki Minaj,Or Nah - Ty Dolla $ign feat. The Weeknd,Yes - Louisa feat. 2 Chainz,Juice - A-M,Me Too - Meghan Trainor,Body - Megan The Stallion.

At some point in the night Wanda was looking for Addie, 

"Has anyone seen Addie?" Wanda said as she walked up to the crew. 

The crew shakes their head no.

"She is suppose to ride home with me and P. And I can't find her." Wanda said 

: "Try checking a bedroom, she has been getting friendly with alot of d*cks." Bucky said 

Wanda cut him a evil look.

Pietro saidn under his breath "You're one to talk parading around with your hoe."

The crew snickered as Buck clenches his jaw and Yelena tried not to cry. Wanda began to look all over the house and started asking around. Someone finally told her that Addie was down in the basement.

Wanda went to get her, when she found Addie in the middle of a threesome with Antonio behind her and Paris  on her knees eating Addie out. Others were so high they didn't even realize what they were even watching. She ran back upstairs and told the crew. Buck and Yelena overhear. He crushes his beer cup as his fist and jaw clenched. 

The whole crew along with Bucky and Yelena followed her downstairs. By time they got down there, Addie has moved on to Antonio's twin and was riding him. One of the guys sees them.

"Hey hey this is an upperclassmen vip area." The guy saidn

: "Newsflash dude she isn't a upper," he said as he finds her clothes and pulls her off Anthony.

"Let me go." Addie yelled 

"Shut up." Bucky said 

He put her dress on her and pulled her upstairs. She pulled away as she told him

"I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!" 

 She got way from him so he ran to pick her up and threw  her over his shoulder. She's kicked and screamed and punched him to put her down.

They all got outside, he put her in his mom's car since his house was across the street from her. Yelena jumped in and as she said  "I'm coming too" cause Buck forgot all about her again.

He walked her to her front door, 

"James?" Cliff said 

"She needs a shower, I would highly suggest getting her tested. And let me know if she is okay in the morning." Bucky said 

Susie walked off with Addie, Cliff turned his attention back to Bucky. 

"Why did you say all that? What happened?" Cliff said 

"She had two threesomes tonight, and was having sex with another guy. She's been getting around and these upperclass athletes do drugs. So she is high as a kite." Bucky said then walked home.