(15) Her Musical Showcase

Two weeks later,

"Good evening everyone I am Mrs Estella Mikaelson the musical arts teacher at West Ridgemont High and we welcome all of you to enjoy our second night of our music festival." Estella said into her microphone. 

She walked off the stage, and the curtains closed. Soon the lights dimmed to purple as the curtains opened back up the beginning notes of "Look What You Made Me Do." began. 

In the middle of the stage was a set of stage steps, on the top step was Addie in a purple trench coat as she began to sang the song. Bucky's mouth fell open when he saw her. 

"She said she wasn't going to do the show." He said 

Nat leaned up cause she was sitting right behind him and Yelena. 

"Maybe she changed her mind like you changed yours about loving her forever." Nat said 

"Oop" Wanda said as the guys snickered. 

When it got to the part of the song where she sang the old Taylor is dead. She dropped the trench coat to reveal her new outfit. The crowd went wild, all of the guys cat called and howled which made Bucky infuriated with jealousy. 

The next song she did, her friend Donte Lennox joined her centerstage as they sang "Bad Blood." Her song after that was "Reckless."by Madison Beer. 

Gabe gave her break, and sang three songs back to back. "Kiss This" by Aaron Tippin, Take It Out on Me by Florida Georgia Line and Man to Man by Gary Allan. Bucky's knuckles were white as he gripped the arm rests when they sang "Chasing After You." By Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd. 

Addie did more solos, "Peter Pan", and "Love and Hate." Both by Kelsea Ballerini. "Don't Make Her Look Dumb" by Maddie and Tae. 

Her best friend Paige joined her, they sang "Never Wanted To Be That Girl" by Carly Pearce and Ashley Mcbride. They also sang, "Better Man" but they chose the Lauren Dunski and Brennley Brown cover. They other song they sang together was "Does He Love You." By Reba and Linda Davis. 

Addie sang "Leave (Get Out) by JoJo, "Never Again" by Kelly Clarkson. 

All of the girls she had on stage joined her for "Good As Hell." 

"Now I need all my ladies up on their feet!" Addie yelled into the mic. 

She sang "Where My Girls At?" By 702 and "Irreplacable." By Beyonce. 

Then the lights dimmed a darker purple, as she began to sing "Ghost Story" by Carrie Underwood. Which made Bucky look down and close his eyes. 

Gabe took over again, he sang "She's Not The Cheating Kind" by Brooks and Dunn, Who's Crying Now" by Journey and "You Broke Up With Me" and "Drinking Songs" by Walker Hayes. 

Addie rejoined him, they sang two more duets a cover version of "I'm Not The Only One" by Madilyn Bailey and Runaground, "In Another's Eyes" by Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood. 

Addie smirked as the beginning of "Dirty Laundry" by Carrie Underwood began. A screen came down behind the band. When the chorus began, pictures began to flood the screen of Bucky and Yelena. 

"Lena..h-how did..she get those.." he said 

Yelena felt her face go red, "I don't know.." she said 

James cut Bucky a look, now Bucky was hating this night even more. 

The crowd was cheering, and all of the cheerleaders were screaming "Get it Addie!!" 

She went into, "She Don't Know" by Carrie Underwood, "What He Didn't Do" by Carly Pearce, "Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson. 

She did another duet with Donte, "All I Have" LL Cool J and J-Lo. 

Her next songs, "Good As I Was To You" by Lorrie Morgan, "Picture To Burn," and her favorite cover Brennley Brown's "Stupid Boy." 

Gabe did two more songs "Lovin, Touchin Squeezin" by Journey and "The Thunder Rolls" by Garth Brooks. 

Addie sang "Sorry Not Sorry." By Demi Lovato which had all the girls singing again, she also san% "Queen" By Loren Grey. 

They closed the show with "Jealous" by Nick Jonas and Tinashe. 

Bucky was envy with jealousy as Gabe had his hands all over her. But that didn't even compare to the envy when he saw her talking to his big time nemesis that attends that school's cross town rival Darren Sanders. 

"So you finally kicked old boy to the curb..I knew you were to good for him darlin. Here's my # if you ever want to hang out with me." Darren said 

"Thanks.." she said as they exchanged phones. 

Once she started to make her way to the crew a music executive stopped her. Bucky over heard the guy talking about how amazing she is but she let him know its always been a hobby. He gave her a card in case she changed her mind. 

Yelena was jealous, as she felt insecure again everyone loved Addie even more now. 

Later that night, Bucky came over to Cliff and Susie's to praise Addie's performance. 

"She's upstairs honey." Susie said

"Thanks Aunt Susie." He said 

"Gabe is with her you can praise them both." Cliff said 

Bucky went upstairs, when he got into her bedroom it was empty. He heard noises from her bathroom. He slowly opened the door..

"Oh Gabriel! Oh god I'm coming.." she moaned as she arched off the shower wall. 

"Fuck Addie!" Gabe said 

He put her against her glass shower wall and bounced her on him. Bucky saw her ass cheeks in Gabe's hands through the steam. Bucky ran out and ran home when he got home he slammed his door before sliding down it as he cried. 

He got up and punched his wall, and knocked over his book shelf. James came running upstairs and walked in. 

"Son you need to calm down.." he said 

He slammed the door to his bathroom and locked the door as he cried.