(4) His 2 Biggest Mistakes

1 month later,

Nat and Yelena were throwing a Halloween party. Bucky and Addie showed up as a sexy doctor and nurse while Pietro and Marley showed up as Ariel and Prince Eric. Yelena was dressed up as a 80s girl. 

Addie was hiding in the kitchen as everyone was drinking including Bucky. While she was sipping her water, Nat came in to refill her cup with Wanda and Bobbi. 

"In ten minutes we will be playing 15 minutes in heaven.." Nat said 

Addie just shook her head as she left the kitchen to find Bucky. She found him talking to the boys. 

"Hey Bucky call your dad tell him its time for us to go home." She said 

"What why?" He said 

"Because Nat is talking about those stupid games and I want to go home." She said 

Bucky rolled his eyes, "You know what Addie no I won't call my dad to pick us up I want to stay. You do this all the time." He said (he has had 3 beers) 

"Bucky..please I want us to leave." She said as tears welled in her eyes. 

"You want to go home so bad then call your own ride cause Im not leaving!." He snapped 

She began to cry and for the first time he wasn't turning to mush for her. She ran away in tears to call her dad to pick her up. Cliff picked her up as she cried all the way home as she texted her mom. 

A short time after, Bucky was waiting on his mom to pick him up after the party was over. Yelena found him outside by her pool. 

"Hey Lena.." he said 

"You okay I saw you two fighting." She said 

He looked down, "Yeah..we'll be fine. She does this all the time she wants it her way. She has rules and..I love her I just wish she wasn't such a prude sometimes." He said 

Yelena sat beside him, and kissed him. They began to make out she made him put his hand on her breast. He began to massage it as their tongues fought for dominance. They moved to the pool house where Yelena performed oral sex on Bucky. 

"Ah, ooo fuck oh god I'm gonna come..oh Yelena." Bucky whispered as he squirted into her mouth. 

"Did you like that?" She whispered as she stroked him.

"So much. I can't even get her to do that..she won't do anything." He said 

Yelena got a condom and he put it on, she slid down on him as she began to take his virginity. They managed to fit in two rounds before Winnie arrived to pick him up. When Yelena went inside, she went straight to the bathroom to shower. She bumped into Nat. 

"Are you okay you look flustered?" Nat said as she peed. 

"Im fine, I had a little to much to drink I need a shower to sober up." Yelena said 

Meanwhile, Winnie gave Bucky a earful for how he treated Addie tonight after Susie told her what Addie said. The next morning Bucky came over with 50 pink roses. 

"Addie I am sorry for last night.." he said as he gave her the roses. 

"Please don't do that again..those games make me uncomfortable and you know that." She said 

"I know.." he said as he kissed her. 

"I love you." She said 

"I love you too." He said as he caressed her cheek.