《Character Aesthetics and Intro》

Jeon Jungkook is a True blood

Jeon Jungkook is a True blood. The son of the head of pack. The heir of pack. True blood is the highest rank in werewolves. People of the pack are head over heels for him for his soft and goofy nature.(Soft men is top tier) Age soon to be 18, excited to find his mate. Loves his family and his Taehyungie hyungie hyung.

 Loves his family and his Taehyungie hyungie hyung

Kim Taehyung is an Alpha. He may look scary from outside but he is a total softie inside specially for his Jungkookie, his best friend. Raised by Jungkook's mother.He is one of the strongest warriors in the pack. Age is 20, 2 years older than Jungkook. Every omega dying to have him as mate bur he's not interested in any (I wonder why🤔)

P.S. You can only sense the presence and smell of your mate if he/she is 18+ too.

And.. A HUGE shoutout to this beautiful person aurora_2604 for making these boards. She is amazing guys... thanks a ton to her<3

My story contains:

Mpreg
▪Male Lactation
▪Panic Attacks
▪Mature scenes(not detailed smut)

Author's note: I suck at introduction. Sorry if it's too bad. Once the story starts, everything's gonna be clear along the way. This is not going to be typical alpha omega story clearly. So if you are uncomfortable you can just respectfully leave. I was tired of reading feminine Tae ffs. So I thought why not I make him dominant and to spice things up I made Jungkook even more dominant. Get it? Hope y'all like it.... it's going to be a rollercoaster!
Best friends to Lovers is just superior for me.

Don't forget to watch the trailer for BBF on YouTube made by my beautiful reader @sha28418zeel