Chapter:23

Author's POV:

It was just a training after all. And wolves tend to get minor injuries during the trainings which of course get cured on their own.. it's perfectly normal.

But the fact which boiled Tae's blood was,

Couldn't they be a bit more careful with Jungkook? Specially considering he is inexperienced!?

On top of that, the wound on Jungkook's back was quite deep...the amount of blood he had lost must have made him weak.

Tae couldn't just wait and watch Jungkook lose more blood until the wound gets sealed itself or gets bandanged by anyone else.

His eyes were fixed on Jungkook's injured back when he slowly reached out with both of his hands and placed it over Jungkook's back as gently as he could, not caring how bloodied they got as soon as they made contact with the wounded back and closed his eyes.

The cut was deep so it would have taken an hour or so for it to heal with True blood's own healing power.

But when Tae too transferred his healing powers through his hands.. the combined power of both fated Alphas made the wound heal at magical pace within seconds..

That earned a gasp from whole crowd. People didn't know healing powers could be transferred like that.

"How did you do this Tae?" Jungkook whisper-yelled, his mouth slightly parted at the feeling of relief sparking through his veins..

He felt like he has now more strength then he did before he even got that injury.

But Taehyung couldn't care less about the shocked gazes directed at him or even his own surprised mate..

Now that Kook was fine.
And that his worry was gone.

So...

"Didn't I ask you something before Jungkook?" Tae questions.

Jungkook looked sideways and he caught that soldier, responsible for it, already staring at him with pleading eyes. As if trying to say,
Please don't say my name!

Jungkook knows too well that was just a mistake. He didn't do it on purpose.

His kindness kicked in and urge to protect that innocent boy from his fuming mate was too much..

A scene similer to this flashed in his mind. All those years ago,he remembered how his 5 year old self calmed Taehyung in that situation.

So he decides to do the same thing now.

He backhugged Tae, not caring about several pair of eyes witnessing their display of affection..

No doubt they were too used to this.

However now everyone knows Jungkook and Tae are mates..

But Jungkook ignored everyone and focused on the person in his arms.

"Hyungiee" he sweetly called, releasing calming pheromones.

Whenever Jungkook calls Tae like this. It always means he wants something from him.

Don't go soft on him. Don't go soft on him. Don't so soft on him.

Tae warned himself.

But when he got turned around by Kook and saw his doe eyes along with the whiff of his soothing scent and the request that came with it.

'Leave it hyungie' he links.

Tae was about to shake his head when..

'For me' Jungkook adds.