Chapter:8

Author's POV:

Taehyung softly knocked at his Mother's door.
"Come in" he heard her.

"Greetings Luna" Tae said bowing dramatically.

Jihyun chuckled at her son's antics.

"Greetings to you too my hun" she replied smiling but Tae noticed that her smile didn't reach her eyes as usual. He knew something was wrong as Jungkook also seemed upset though he tried his best not to appear so but Tae knew him better than that. He sighed.

"Mama what is it?" He asked.
"Jungkook told you?" She abruptly asked instead.

"Was there something to be told? I went to his room only to see him sitting all alone gloomily at the balcony."  Jihyun's heart clenched at that. She never used her authority neither as a mother nor as a Luna on Jungkook. She was more like a friend to both Kook and Tae but circumstances just forced her to do so.

"When I asked him what's bothering him,he just informed he had an argue with you on something but didn't tell me why and I didn't insist" Tae explained.

"Tae you know he can be silly sometimes. But he's not a child anymore he should understand not everything can go according to his way always"

"I understand. I will talk to him. Whatever the matter is I am sure he's feeling guilty. Please forgive him mama. He can't bear you seeing angry. Talk to him yeah?"

She nods and the next moment Tae jumps at her.

"thank you, you are the best mama. I love you" he chirped.

"I love you too hun..How are you doing by the way? Feeling good and healthy?"

NO.

"Yeah all good" he thanked God his face was right now hidden from his mama's view as he was hugging her otherwise she would have easily caught his lie.

Taehyung's health was anything but good. He felt dizzy and utterly weak almost all times. Still no connection with his wolf. He was like half dead but somehow managed to pretend everything was fine. Why? Because he didn't want to ruin Jungkook's most important day of his life. He knew very well how much Kook cares for him and if kook gets the slightest bit hint that Tae is not fine, he will forget everything. Hell he won't hesitate to even abandon his mate just to give all his attention to Tae but tae doesn't want this. He wants Jungkook to enjoy this day that he awaited all his childhood and teen years. Taehyung has always been like this. Selfless.

But sometimes hiding your worries from your loved ones is not the solution. Sharing it with them can not only reduce your stress but it will also make them feel like they matter in your life. They will know that you consider them worthy enough to share your problems with them. Sometimes it's okay to let them love you, care for you, treat you like you deserve. Only if Tae knew this.

"I will take your leave now Mama. I am gonna have a meeting with Appa and soldiers. There's a lot to catch up on the affairs of pack."

"Okay but hun I forbid you from any fights for now. You will stay away from trainings and take lots and lots of rest. Have you seen yourself?? Oh God you have lost so much weight."

"Ahh My beautiful mama. You worry too much."

"How can I not worry when my hun hide things from me?"

Taehyung's heart dropped.

"W-what things mama?"

She saw Tae's hands that were now shaking a bit. He was feeling anxious.
She sighed as she went near him

"Why you didn't tell me before that
Your wolf can't handle sudden panicky situations. You think your appa would've sent you to such dangerous missions if he knew your condition? Of course not hun. Your health comes first. How will we know if you don't share with us and keep things to yourself?"