Chapter: 39(M)

Dedicated to my readers

mada0202
SohanaMondal

Thankyou loves♡

It may bore you all, a little from starting..
____________

Taehyung's POV:

I am right now outside mama and Appa's chambers. For fifteen minutes I have been standing here. I have no idea how to face them..

There's a hurricane of emotions inside me and.. I have no clue how to deal with it.

They came back just yesterday evening. Jungkook met them and he has already explained the whole situation out to them.. from us marking each other to my miscarriage. Everything.

I am so grateful for my man.. He knew I was in no position to stand in front of them. To bear the slightest of disapproval on their faces if there was any or the fact that they may or may not accept us.

Cuz we both had no idea what reaction they can have..

Were they coming back for emotional support?

Or for correcting our "mistake"?
So it never happens again?

God I hate that word..

But they can't do anything now. Even if they want.

That's why we both had decided to mark each other. Not only because that's what our hearts desired the most, but because it was necessary to seal our bond. To not let anymore reason come near us that can break us apart again.

The time Mama and Appa had reached packhouse, I pretended that I was asleep. They didn't insist on meeting me either thinking maybe I am really unwell Or probably they know I am just trying to hide away.

Only thing I am good at.

They raised me after all. They know me very well.

I also didn't go for dinner saying I am not hungry. Kook brought me food in room and assured me multiple times that, they aren't angry with us. At least not now when they know what we are going through. He told me they understand, I know they do.

But can I meet their eyes? Specially mama's who raised me with so much care and love and for what?

Only to have me steal her own son??

Appa has also made it clear that Jungkook's cousin Jimin will soon take over the pack who will come back once his degree is complete. He's studying in Seoul, in human world outside our pack.
Long story short, that issue is also no more.

All of these thoughts along with the anguish of past few days got too much for me and I broke down that night..

Once I had finally slept in Kook's arms.
Then that dream happened.

Though it was not clear but still Eomma gave me hint..

I haven't told Jungkook yet..not about the dream nor about the possibility of him, curing my pregnancy complication.

I want to talk and meet my parents first... the thing I have been avoiding since yesterday.

I need to tell mama about the dream.

Jungkook suggested to come with me. That we both can talk together.
But I wanted to talk to them alone..
They are my parents too.
Not only his.

With a deep breath and a failed attempt of calming my nerves, I knocked on the door.

"Come in" from the voice, it was clear it's Appa's.