Chapter:10

Author's POV:

"No I can't do this. If I have to die then let me."

Jihyun, Head Alpha and Jungkook are sitting in Tae's room right now. Jihyun  and Head Alpha are trying to make Tae agree on mating yeri because apparently that's the only way to get out of the problem but
Tae being Tae is not agreeing to this..
While Jungkook is just silently sitting across the room,he has not said a single word since the moment he came.

"If you can't do this for yourself at least do this for us." Jihyun said in a small voice.

"Mama, Appa why you all are not understanding. It's not the solution. Me marking some weak omega won't change the fact that my wolf is Alpha but I am not. Mating won't make me an Alpha. It will just deceive the wolf into thinking that I really am an Alpha. What's the guarantee that at the slightest bit trigger wolf will not start opposing my body again."

"what do you want us to do then huh? Sit and watch you die like this?" An enraged Jihyun said.

Head Alpha wrapped his hand around her arm "get a hold of yourself Jagi. Let me talk to him"

"What will you talk huh. Let me say this. Kim Taehyung you are going to mate yeri today. You hear me? If you have some problem with yeri then you can mark any omega or beta from the pack. But I will never allow you to do this with yourself."

"Mama.." Tae took weak steps towards his mother.

Her features immediately soften at seeing Tae's pleading eyes, she cupped his face with both of her hands "I am your mama right? Won't you listen to me then? please hun. I beg you don't make me a bad mother who couldn't protect her son even when she could. I promise we will find a way, you will be alright I p-promise" she broke down.

Head Alpha couldn't see his wife like that anymore, he came forward and pulled her towards himself making Jihyun hide her face in his chest as her heartbreaking sobs echoed in the room. He opened his Arms wide indicating for Jungkook and Taehyung to come. They also joined the hug. Tae placed a soft peck on the back of his Mother's hand "I will do as you say mama" he whispered and hugged all three of them tighter. They were his family and he will not do anything to disappoint them. What his heart wished was impossible anyway.... so why not break his own heart and save his meaningless life?  At least then his family would be happy...

"I will get going. Kook you get dressed, your birthday party is going to start soon. People have no idea about Tae's condition and your mother and I have decided that it's better if it remains this way. You have to act all normal okay?" Head Alpha asked kook who nodded and bit his lips.

Tae observed Kook and wondered why he was so silent throughout.

"Come Jagi, you need rest. Calm down." He took Jihyun out with him leaving only Taehyung and Jungkook in the room.

Jungkook also started to follow his parents out but someone held his wrist.

"Why you didn't say anything?" Tae asked looking into Kook eyes to find the answer but today those expressive eyes seemed hollow, emotionless.

"What should I have said? Requested you to mate someone you don't even know properly when I know too well you have been a hopeless romantic since your teenage?" He chuckled dryly "Or asked you to attend my birthday party pretending you are soo very healthy? Or told you how we all failed to even notice you were at verge of dying?" Jungkook was looking at anywhere but Tae feeling utterly helpless for not being able to do something for his Best friend.

"Look at me Jungkookie" Tae urged Kook by putting his finger below his chin.

Jungkook shook his head and kept looking elsewhere.