Chapter:35

For LizaKoiri

Thankyou reader-nim♡

__________

Taehyung's POV:

Is this joy?
I think it might kill me.

I wake up with a wave of giddiness shooting through my chest along with the blush that creeps up into my cheeks, when all the memories of the last night come flooding back.

We both were inexperienced as hell. But still it was heaven on earth. Isn't it more romantic? Finding out everything together through your first time with your lover.

My heart swells in warmth when I remember the fact we both marked each other. My hand instinctively go towards my neck and

There it was.
His claim.

I feel the mark as I ran my finger over it.

'I like it.' My wolf said.

I smiled. That's the first time. My wolf said something and it made me smile rather than angry.

'Me too' I reply still not done with admiring my mate's mark.

Speaking of my mate. Where is he?

I clutch the blanket close to myself before getting up... I hiss a little due to the pain in my lower back.

I look around to find my clothes that he must have thrown somewhere on the floor last night.

Well can't blame him. His clothes met the same fate.

But I can find neither of ours.

The room is cleaned.. Gosh he is so responsible since he became Head Alpha.

Speaking of cleanliness. I realize that I am not feeling sticky either.

Did he cleaned me too while I was sleeping?

The thought makes me want to facepalm..

He should have woke me up.

I look at the sidetable and find a chit along with painkillers and a glass of water and a chocolate too.

I am sorry if you are in pain, my love.
P.s. don't take medicine with empty stomach.

A huge grin tugged on my lips as I read it. He never fails to show his care through these little things.. He always places little notes for me at sidetable before leaving. He knows too well I always get upset when I don't wake up next to him cuz he has to leave early for his office..

I won't lie, I still miss non-Head Alpha version of Jungkook who was found nowhere except beside me all the time.
I guess I am one greedy man when it comes to him.

Only I know how hell of a month I spent without him. Everyday was more than a torture for me.

Maybe sometimes people need to fall apart to know how much they need to fall back together.

With that thought swirling in my mind, I went to the bathroom to freshen up and do my morning routine..

__________________

Author's POV:

After doing some necessary office work, Jungkook rushed back. He was determined to make breakfast before Tae wakes up.

So that's exactly what he's doing.

He knows how much Taehyung loves having breakfast on bed.

And he had to make up after all, for the fact that he woke up having Tae right by his side but Tae woke up on empty bed.. that too today out of all days.

But the next moment he felt his mate's sweet scent clouding his senses.

"I didn't feel any pain. You were so gentle Koo" Tae said as he backhugged Jungkook who was working on his mate's breakfast.

A beautiful bunny smile made its way onto Jungkook's face.

"Good morning my baby" he says and places his arm on top of Tae's who had both of his arms tightly wrapped aroung Jungkook's waist.

Tae frowned, placing his head on Kook's shoulder he looked at him pointedly. "You are my baby" he says in a duh tone.

Jungkook smiles in affection and turns around "okay love" he says kissing Tae's forehead.

"Hmm quite obedient are we?" Tae raises an eyebrow

Jungkook just shrugs "it's the mark maybe"

"Maybe" Tae remarks mischeviously and places an open mouthed kiss on Jungkook neck, right over his mark.

'Mine' his wolf growls.

Jungkook grabs his nape and pushes his face more into his neck.
'Do you wanna have a run?' He suggests through link cuz he was in no position to speak. Even if he had opened his mouth only a moan would have come out..

'Yeah after breakfast' Tae links back.

'Oh breakfast. Tae, pankcakes gonna burn honey'

Tae reaches his hand out and turns off the flame while his mouth still busy.
'I was not talking about that breakfast baby' he links back in oh so innocent tone.

And Jungkook didn't need to know which breakfast Tae was talking about because he was already feasting on it...

(A/N: no offense but Gosh how do authors write that?? I am feeling too cringe...)

_______________

Taehyung's POV: (Time gape of 5 weeks)

I can't sleep...

The tears keep threatening to fall and the pain in my stomach gets worse and worse..

I get up and take some aspirin, but when I am back in the bed, I start to feel the pain again..

Something isn't right.

It's a sharp pain..

I should wake him up.

Another wave of deep pain. Strong enough to force me onto my side. I clench my fists around my blanket and curl my legs up to my stomach.
When I do this, I feel it.

Slippery and wet, all over me and the sheets..

A whimper escaped out of me.

Tannie wakes up from where he was sleeping and rushes towards me.

"Jungkook" I try to reach for him.
Tannie too starts barking.

Jungkook wakes up abruptly and rolls over to turn on the light.

Another pain, so profound it makes me gasp for breath.

"Honey? What happened?"

His hand is on my shoulder. He pulls the cover away.

But whatever he sees sends him flying off the bed, the lights are on, he's picking me up, telling me it'll be okay.
He's carrying me.

A tear slips out of his eye and lands on my arm..

I'm sweating.
I'm bleeding.